🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

Alrighty guys, to clarify:

This issue is happening specifically on dedicated servers, while using Ravenhearst + Sorcery, and only when the Charge ability of Spellcasts has been unlocked (channeling secondary/right mouse click)? Can you further narrow down the level of Spellcast Mastery and <Element> Spellcast this is occurring with?

ZJ, could I could get access to your server with privileges to reproduce this?

Sure, I'll PM you, and I'll add you as admin if I can get your steam ID. You can use creative mode but if you need to level up or whatever I don't know how to do that unless there are admin commands you can do to level up, in which case go nuts.

I am having trouble with this mod, i'm using A17.2 and the non-SDX version. I've copied files onto both client/server and altered (copy paste) localization to both as well. However, when playing, in my skill box, it all shows a blank. Even the introbox shows a blank. All i get are the assigned name values but no actual info text in the text boxes.

I am having trouble with this mod, i'm using A17.2 and the non-SDX version. I've copied files onto both client/server and altered (copy paste) localization to both as well. However, when playing, in my skill box, it all shows a blank. Even the introbox shows a blank. All i get are the assigned name values but no actual info text in the text boxes.

Hi Kilroy, you must follow the Localization steps carefully to get text/descriptions/names in the game. This Localization copy/paste is required by all Modlets. Check out the install instructions and you'll see the Localization steps there.

Hi Kilroy, you must follow the Localization steps carefully to get text/descriptions/names in the game. This Localization copy/paste is required by all Modlets. Check out the install instructions and you'll see the Localization steps there.

I did a complete reinstall and the error is corrected. Must have been due to old mods having leftovers...Sorry for the bother.

Very nice, also liking the visuals and audio effects for the ice line. I went with Fire in my current playthrough since it was the starter line (via tutorials) and seemed the best option for crowd devastation, but I can also see the utility in crowd control with ice. Eventually I'll spec both up and have the best of both worlds.

Hope lightning is coming along well, looking forward to seeing it in-game.

If we have bug reports would you like them PM'd or posted in this topic?

Very nice, also liking the visuals and audio effects for the ice line. I went with Fire in my current playthrough since it was the starter line (via tutorials) and seemed the best option for crowd devastation, but I can also see the utility in crowd control with ice. Eventually I'll spec both up and have the best of both worlds.

Hope lightning is coming along well, looking forward to seeing it in-game.

If we have bug reports would you like them PM'd or posted in this topic?

Potential Bug Reports are fine here in the thread.

Lightning is zapping along splendidly!

sorcery-lightning-arlene-awakened.png

In honor of torturing Arlene repeatedly, she'll be the first of The Awakened to lead the assault against us...

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

v0.69 Hotfix Patch - Dedicated Servers / RH / Spellcast Vanishing

v0.69 Hotfix Patch

This Hotfix Patch for v0.69 resolves an issue with RH/Dedicated Servers where your Spellcast could disappear while channeling Secondary.

Additionally:

- Spells now shoot through bars and similar objects

- Spells and Spellcasts no longer shift-click into the fuel slot of the Conjure

** Special thanks to @ZombieJesus for discovering and reporting this anomaly

mele dmg against burning z's is also increased right? i quite like that aspect. fells a liitle powerfull, but good so far.

Melee damage hasn't been increased or adjusted in any way. Could be the Fire DOT effect you're noticing.

All spells are seeing a balance pass in the Lightning update coming soon.

Weapon / Tool "Enchants" and "Runes" will allow regular weapons, ammo and tools to be "spellified" in a later update... it's on the list! :)

v0.69 Hotfix Patch

This Hotfix Patch for v0.69 resolves an issue with RH/Dedicated Servers where your Spellcast could disappear while channeling Secondary.

Additionally:

- Spells now shoot through bars and similar objects

- Spells and Spellcasts no longer shift-click into the fuel slot of the Conjure

** Special thanks to @ZombieJesus for discovering and reporting this anomaly

Thanks for fixing it. The mod is badass.

Imho the 1. frost spell with its slow is to powerfull in comparison to the fire one i think. get rid of the aoe, dot, or drastically reduce dmg.

if we are ment to combo the spells, can you enable dual wealding? like in skyrim :) Equip 2 seperate spells or combine the same spell twice for bigger effect.

also the crafting proccess is a little boring. press button -> done. would it be hard to add some random stats to the crafts or craft-crit which would keep us crafting the same spell over and over again to get that perfect roll. Nights are boring, so this could fit nicely as a time sink :)

also different zombies reacting differently to the elements would be fun (resistances & weaknesses).

when you are going for the "caster mele options" how about the different elements boosting the 3 kinds of mele we already have?

mace against frozen targets (shatter) - extra dmg / kill if low

knive is lightning (fast as) - chop up parts even more easily

axe is fire (no clue why) - chance for small explosions when hitting burning target?

weappon enchant spells?

Edited by voodoov (see edit history)

Before I try to report bugs and give feedback, it would be nice to get a little clarification between the different types of spells in the same line. i.e. the Fire Spell is fairly straightforward - it is a bolt spell that has a DoT effect, which can stack and spread to nearby enemies. But the Firenado Spell also seems to be a bolt spell that applies stacks, has a chance of spreading, and which also has a DoT. Fire Spell has a fast bolt for me (L4), while Firenado is extremely slow (L1).

The only difference that I can see is the Firenado tooltip has a mention of 'locking' a zombie in the effect (slowing/stopping them?). The thing is - Fire Spell does the same sometimes when it procs. I'm having trouble differentiating between the two base spells and what all of their upgrades are supposed to do.

For example, I originally thought the Firenado was a ground-targeted aoe that sucked enemies into it and damaged them. However, I've been using it more like the Fire Spell with direct attacks since I didn't know what the ground based targeting accomplished.

Any chance you have enough time to go into a little more detail on each of the spells and their intended uses? The tooltips don't really give the full detail as to what they are good at or how we can use them. It would be great to know before dumping skill points into a line or it's spells.

Edited by Jaga (see edit history)

Thanks for fixing it. The mod is badass.

Indeed! :)

Imho the 1. frost spell with its slow is to powerfull in comparison to the fire one i think. get rid of the aoe, dot, or drastically reduce dmg.

if we are ment to combo the spells, can you enable dual wealding? like in skyrim :) Equip 2 seperate spells or combine the same spell twice for bigger effect.

also the crafting proccess is a little boring. press button -> done. would it be hard to add some random stats to the crafts or craft-crit which would keep us crafting the same spell over and over again to get that perfect roll. Nights are boring, so this could fit nicely as a time sink :)

also different zombies reacting differently to the elements would be fun (resistances & weaknesses).

when you are going for the "caster mele options" how about the different elements boosting the 3 kinds of mele we already have?

mace against frozen targets (shatter) - extra dmg / kill if low

knive is lightning (fast as) - chop up parts even more easily

axe is fire (no clue why) - chance for small explosions when hitting burning target?

weappon enchant spells?

Balance: I agree and all spells are currently being balanced with the Lightning update. :)

Crafting: I took the random stat approach at first, but one of the biggest drawbacks is not being able to show random/dynamic stats in the item display, completely breaking this approach (xml only). I have a few ideas on paper that might make this more interesting later!

Deeper Elemental Effects / Interaction: Coming with The Awakened (Sorcery Zombs) ;)

Before I try to report bugs and give feedback, it would be nice to get a little clarification between the different types of spells in the same line. i.e. the Fire Spell is fairly straightforward - it is a bolt spell that has a DoT effect, which can stack and spread to nearby enemies. But the Firenado Spell also seems to be a bolt spell that applies stacks, has a chance of spreading, and which also has a DoT. Fire Spell has a fast bolt for me (L4), while Firenado is extremely slow (L1).

Any chance you have enough time to go into a little more detail on each of the spells and their intended uses? The tooltips don't really give the full detail as to what they are good at or how we can use them. It would be great to know before dumping skill points into a line or it's spells.

I agree it's a little confusing. Limited description space is a SOB (the more we put, the smaller the text gets).

This functionality is greatly clarified in the Lightning update. Basically, ALL Tier 1 Spells: Fire, Ice, Lightning are basic STACK APPLIERS (orbs at feet: burn, iceburn, shockburn) and will do overall less damage and effect than Tier 2+ Spells.

In the Lightning update, they're be re-balanced and re-worded to function accordingly.

See the Sorcery Wiki "Stacks" page for full details on how Stacks work:

https://github.com/7d2d-sorcery/Sorcery/wiki/Spells#spell-stacks--orbs

Tier 2+ Spells are STACK CONSUMERS and are greatly reliant/empowered by Stacks.

I agree it's a little confusing. Limited description space is a SOB (the more we put, the smaller the text gets).

This functionality is greatly clarified in the Lightning update. Basically, ALL Tier 1 Spells: Fire, Ice, Lightning are basic STACK APPLIERS (orbs at feet: burn, iceburn, shockburn) and will do overall less damage and effect than Tier 2+ Spells.

In the Lightning update, they're be re-balanced and re-worded to function accordingly.

See the Sorcery Wiki "Stacks" page for full details on how Stacks work:

https://github.com/7d2d-sorcery/Sorcery/wiki/Spells#spell-stacks--orbs

Tier 2+ Spells are STACK CONSUMERS and are greatly reliant/empowered by Stacks.

Great, thanks. Even that little bit of clarification tells me how I might use them to greater effect.

The only issue I see with using a T1 spell for applying stacks, then following up with a T2, is that the stacks only last so long on a target before disappearing. That's doubly true for nearby affected enemies that the effect has spread to. Seems like it would be very difficult to use a T2 spell (that relies on stacks) on a group of enemies that had even a little space between them. So far I am using the T1 Fire Spell well if I can group them up enough (like Ravenhearst wandering groups). Keeping stacks on all of them and then trying to apply a T2 Firenado to the group before the stacks go away seems like it might be difficult to accomplish.

I'll play with it a little more and see what I get out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-

Great teleport effect. Might want to limit the range and/or gate it as a T5 effect if you haven't already. Looking forward to the lightning update - saving up skill points just for it.

Some bug reports, balance feedback, and general other comments after having played with the mod a while. It's a mouthful, but hopefully useful to you.

Bugs

1. Spell: Fire - Incinerate - Implies that it burns twice as deadly, imparting an additional stack to the target. Even after training this skill, only one stack is ever applied per cast. One orb is visible at their feet, not two like you might expect.
  2. Some of the Runes available indicate they can only be applied to certain Tier Sorcerer Armor, but even armor of that Tier won't take them. The next tier up usually works, but it's either mis-labeled or mis-coded.

Questions

1. Some enemies are spawned with orbs already floating around their feet. Does this mean anything? No spells have been cast at them or near them that could have applied the affect. I haven't noticed any resistance or weakness to fire for those with the fire orb on them when they spawn. And the orbs never go away (they aren't timed) - if I leave that zombie alone, it lasts forever.

2. It looks like sneak attacks impart the sneak bonus from the generic skill. However it doesn't usually make much of a difference to how quickly they die (how many casts of the same spell are needed to finish them off). Even with a 350% sneak damage imparted, most still need a second Fire Spell cast to finish. I also don't notice any increased proc'ing of any other skills I've trained up in the Fire line (up to 4 in both Fire Spellcast and Fire Spell now). Is the sneak bonus being applied, or is that just a default message from the engine?
  3. Do headshots count for bonus damage? From what I've seen it doesn't matter at all where they are hit - a chest shot is just as good as a head shot. From that perspective, I'm not seeing either subtlety (sneaking) or accuracy (headshotting) as making any difference in kill speeds. It's just as effective to run right up in their face and spam them with Fire, as it is to try and sneak around headshotting them.
  4. I was under the assumption that particular elements were more common in certain biomes. I just did a boulder run, half in a forest biome and half in a burned biome, and didn't see any change in harvesting numbers. I also thought trees in the burnt biome would more freely give out fire essence, but it seems they are far more stingy with it than boulders are. From the Wiki page on essence, it seems like they should be giving out similar numbers to boulders, but I wasn't experiencing that. The burnt trees are only giving me limited numbers of T1/T2 fire essence, never T3 or T4 which I receive from boulders. And I'm wearing all T2/T3 sorcerer armor, along with T3 tool essence Boons (80 quality Steel pickaxe/fireaxe in Ravenhearst).
  5. How is essence pulled back out of a Conjure? With a normal forge you can re-convert back into it's basic material as one of the default recipes, but I don't see that for essences. The only way I see currently is (for example) to craft a bunch of Fire Spells, then scrap all of them, taking an enormous amount of time.
  6. Transmutation - what is it? I haven't trained the skill level to unlock it yet, but don't see any transmutation recipes in any conjure that would be available even if I had. Does it let you change one element into another (like fire<->ice), or go from tier to tier (like 2 T1 = 1 T2)? Similarly with Rituals - are they tied directly into Transmutation, and if so where are they accessed/performed?
  7. Empower - how does this work? The more stacks applied to enemies, the greater your spirit regen? The greater your damage potential, or DoT ticks? Does it have a range maximum from an enemy with stacks on it? Haven't been able to find any info on it, and not quite able to train it.
  8. General spell question - are any of the spells available designed specifically as AoE's? My initial thoughts were that Firenado was an "AoE tornado that sucked enemies/animals into it, or just did general area damage with a chance to suck them in". I know we get an AoE effect from the Fire Spell by hitting the ground near entities, but wasn't sure if any were designed not to need a target and just generally cover an area. Ice Storm and Lightning Storm seem to be designed for just that, but I haven't trained Ice up to know for sure.

Observations

1. After my essence harvesting boulder/tree run, I have 1950 T1 Fire essence, and only 25 T4 Fire essence. Seems like the upper tiers are extremely rare at the surface, and it's almost required to head underground for Coal/Shale to get decent numbers. If I do so and mine Coal, do the T1/T2/T3/T4/T5 ratios stay the same (i.e. more of all), or does just the chance at higher tier essences go up? I don't really need more T1, but the higher tiers are very advantageous at higher skill levels.
  2. Bolt damage on the Fire Spell appears to be even weaker than the DoT damage it applies over time, with just a single cast. I've never downed a zombie (even the weakest) with a single-impact of the T4 Spellcast/Spell bolt, but I have after waiting on the DoT to finish. It's partly what makes me think the sneak damage bonus doesn't apply, or I absolutely would have had a single-shot kill at impact time.
  3. Sorcerer armor appears to only have an advantage in harvesting essence. It has no armor rating, no weather resistances, and cannot take vanilla mods in it's slots. I'm considering not even using mine anymore unless I go on essence runs - it's virtually useless for BM nights and horde killing. Only the boots have a slight speed modifier, so I may continue to use them. The Robe would be nice, but wearing a Duster to combat the weather is FAR more helpful when compared to even the Legendary Robe. In my opinion, Sorcerer Armor needs to have a little armor rating, a little weather protection, and be able to take standard armor mods (even just those for light armor would be good).
  4. The number of Runes that can be crafted at a Conjure is very limited, even with T4 of Rune Mastery trained. I haven't seen the list expand at all, only my ability to select higher tiers to make. It seems like some Runes are only found through random loot, and some of us stop crawling POIs after a certain number of in-game days so we can focus on building/defenses. Having a full set (or most of them) craftable would be nice.
  5. Tying Ice Essence to Potassium Nitrate (for the best harvest amounts) is a mistake, IMO. In my 17.x playthroughs it is the rarest resource to mine (second only to blocks like diamonds), only being found at greater depths in the biomes, and in very limited blocks. My last playthrough (17.2 vanilla) I simply stopped looking for potassium while mining, and farmed it from boulders and dead corpse blocks. It wasn't worth the trouble to find underground, and if it 'gates' the higher Ice essence to that particular resource, it's going to gate the entire Ice line along with it.
  6. Fire Flight is ridiculously fun. But a tiny bit overpowered in how high it can catapult you. Tying it in to your Parkour skill level so it is a multiple of it would be great, if it can be done. FF with Parkour 1 might give you a 3m jump, but Parkour 5 with FF might see it go as high as 12m. Perhaps even using Fire Mastery skill to affect the level of jump would be good.
  7. Blazing skill - doesn't seem to enhance sneak speed at all. I have noticed that the Secondary channel ability raises your detection level up high, so wasn't sure if it was ever meant to work with sneaking.

Stacks - seems like they don't last more than 7 seconds give or take. Considering higher tier spells (made to benefit from stacks) are hard to land within the small space of time.. you have to either refresh a stack set, or benefit from immediately casting a higher tier spell with no delay. I'd suggest making them last longer, and if necessary lowering the DoT damage applied. Initial impact is important (to me anyway), along with the options I have afterwards with follow-up spells benefitting from stacks. Combos that synergize are great. Perhaps ramp up stack duration with the number of ranks in that Mastery?

I see the stack system as having awesome potential, but not lasting nearly long enough to take advantage of yet. In the heat of battle we have to worry about our position, our health, ammunition count, our stamina/spirit, etc.. trying to track if that stack we just landed is still on the target is an additional problem. But if I knew it lasted longer due to my Mastery of the element, I'd see that as raising the importance of masteries and the usability of the stack system.

Pre-Lightning Questions, Concerns, Suggestions

Spell: Fire - Incinerate - Implies that it burns twice as deadly, imparting an additional stack to the target.

First and foremost, I'd like to mention again that all spells are seeing a complete balance pass and much verbiage change in the upcoming Lightning update. A lot of this functionality is changing completely to make stacks and Tier 1 spells function as intended.

Currently, Incinerate does add a second burn DoT to the target but does not add an actual stack. Writing and reading this now, that's confusing AF. The upcoming update will rectify this.

Some of the Runes available indicate they can only be applied to certain Tier Sorcerer Armor, but even armor of that Tier won't take them.

Do you have the names/rarities of the Runes this is happening with?

I'll do a pass through all of them with the next update.

Some enemies are spawned with orbs already floating around their feet. Does this mean anything?

This is a "teaser" of the upcoming Sorcery Zombs: The Awakened.

Currently, this means the zombie is stronger and faster and results in a "free" auto-stack that makes you do more damage of that element on first spell hit against them.

It looks like sneak attacks impart the sneak bonus from the generic skill. However it doesn't usually make much of a difference to how quickly they die...

Sneak damage bonus only applies to the initial base damage of spells (which isn't much). Ice Spike and similar large initial damage spells will see greater impact from sneaking. It's planned to introduce Sneak relative spells/runes in the future.

Do headshots count for bonus damage?

Again, this mostly impacts spells like Ice Spike (initial impact damage). Ice Spike is currently the only one it really makes a difference.

I was under the assumption that particular elements were more common in certain biomes...

Biome specific element harvesting/effects are still WIP. Currently, there is no xml-only way of telling 100% what Biome the player is currently in. Biome specific Ores and Trees are currently the candidates for this. Higher Tier Essence 3-5 are 100% intended to mostly be found within the Biome Specific Ores: Potassium (Ice), Coal/Oil Shale (Fire), Lead (Lightning):

https://github.com/7d2d-sorcery/Sorcery/wiki/Essence

How is essence pulled back out of a Conjure? ...

This is intended. I want the decision of a Conjure being placed to be well thought out and hard to abuse. :)

Transmutation - what is it?...

"Transmutation Rituals" were postponed for a better implementation. Basically, you'll be able to "convert" certain naturistic objects, such as Trees, into their core Essence via a ritual... something like this:

I have a few additional ideas and want it to be executed properly... feel free to share your thoughts! :)

Empower - how does this work?...

Empower, as in Channeling Secondary of a Spellcast? Increased Projectile Speed amongst a couple other minor effects.

Empower as in more stacks = more damage?

are any of the spells available designed specifically as AoE's?...

Yes, Tier 1 Spells (especially after Lightning update) are small radius AoE mainly intended as cheap/attainable spell used to Apply Stacks to further the damage and effects of Tier 2-5 Spells.

AoE Spells: Firenado (spawn), Ice Storm, Lightning Storm, Lightning Nova, Fissure, Meteor amongst other upcoming spells.

Seems like the upper tiers are extremely rare at the surface, and it's almost required to head underground for Coal/Shale to get decent numbers...

100% intended and to promote Biome Specific Harvesting. Ores (underground) in their relative Biomes are essentially the only way to reliably get the upper Essence Tiers, especially true for Tier 4/5. Even then, yes, they are very rare... and rightfully so (you'll see why in later updates).

Bolt damage on the Fire Spell appears to be even weaker than the DoT damage it applies over time, with just a single cast. I've never downed a zombie (even the weakest) with a single-impact of the T4 Spellcast/Spell bolt, but I have after waiting on the DoT to finish. It's partly what makes me think the sneak damage bonus doesn't apply, or I absolutely would have had a single-shot kill at impact time.

Fully intended, especially for Tier 1 Spells: Fire, Ice, Lightning (see stack/previous references). Same with Sneak... only applies to absolute base damage, which Spells have very little of.

Sorcerer armor appears to only have an advantage in harvesting essence. It has no armor rating, no weather resistances, and cannot take vanilla mods in it's slots. I'm considering not even using mine anymore unless I go on essence runs - it's virtually useless for BM nights and horde killing.

All Sorcerer Armor pieces gain up to 6 of each weather resistance AND armor equivalent, and a little greater to that of Leather... the catch? It's all based on the "Quality" of the piece you find, not Rarity (stars/name). This is an attempt to add the variety you were asking for earlier.

Additional benefits of Sorcerer Armor:

- RUNES: Moddable in every piece of Sorcery Armor and extremely powerful when stacked

- SPIRIT: Max Spirit and Regen

- SKILLS+ / SORCERY+: Legendary and Transcendent Armor pieces have +Skills / +Sorcery ;)

- SET BONUSES: Coming later for each element.

The number of Runes that can be crafted at a Conjure is very limited, even with T4 of Rune Mastery trained. I haven't seen the list expand at all, only my ability to select higher tiers to make. It seems like some Runes are only found through random loot, and some of us stop crawling POIs after a certain number of in-game days so we can focus on building/defenses. Having a full set (or most of them) craftable would be nice.

You'll never be able to craft the most powerful Runes for two reasons:

- Promoting Dungeon Crawling / Looting

- Balance.

Tying Ice Essence to Potassium Nitrate (for the best harvest amounts) is a mistake, IMO. In my 17.x playthroughs it is the rarest resource to mine (second only to blocks like diamonds), only being found at greater depths in the biomes, and in very limited blocks. My last playthrough (17.2 vanilla) I simply stopped looking for potassium while mining, and farmed it from boulders and dead corpse blocks. It wasn't worth the trouble to find underground, and if it 'gates' the higher Ice essence to that particular resource, it's going to gate the entire Ice line along with it.

I've noticed this, as well. Though I may make a slight adjustment to the Upper Ice Essence Tiers to compensate, Tiers 1-3 are plentiful enough from Boulders and Trees, as is. Tier 4/5 as I previously mentioned are extremely rare for good reason. ...summoning an apocalyptic Meteor Shower at will can't be too easy :p

Fire Flight is ridiculously fun. But a tiny bit overpowered in how high it can catapult you.

On the list to be corrected with Spell Upgrade Runes... was never intended to be this effective without upgrades. Haven't gotten to it yet. :)

Parkour does affect this, as it "adds" to your existing Jump Height.

Blazing skill - doesn't seem to enhance sneak speed at all. I have noticed that the Secondary channel ability raises your detection level up high, so wasn't sure if it was ever meant to work with sneaking.

I'll revisit this in the upcoming update.

Stacks - seems like they don't last more than 7 seconds give or take. Considering higher tier spells (made to benefit from stacks) are hard to land within the small space of time...

I fully agree and this is number one of the list of changes in the Lightning update. I've already began rebalancing of Spells and extending of Stacks. :)

Thank you for taking the time to provide all of this constructive feedback... it's extremely helpful, even if "holy ♥♥♥♥ extensive!" :p

Do you have the names/rarities of the Runes this is happening with?

I'll do a pass through all of them with the next update.

=====================

"Transmutation Rituals" were postponed for a better implementation. Basically, you'll be able to "convert" certain naturistic objects, such as Trees, into their core Essence via a ritual... something like this:

I have a few additional ideas and want it to be executed properly... feel free to share your thoughts! :)

=====================

Empower, as in Channeling Secondary of a Spellcast? Increased Projectile Speed amongst a couple other minor effects.

Empower as in more stacks = more damage?

=====================

All Sorcerer Armor pieces gain up to 6 of each weather resistance AND armor equivalent, and a little greater to that of Leather... the catch? It's all based on the "Quality" of the piece you find, not Rarity (stars/name). This is an attempt to add the variety you were asking for earlier.

Additional benefits of Sorcerer Armor:

- RUNES: Moddable in every piece of Sorcery Armor and extremely powerful when stacked

- SPIRIT: Max Spirit and Regen

- SKILLS+ / SORCERY+: Legendary and Transcendent Armor pieces have +Skills / +Sorcery ;)

- SET BONUSES: Coming later for each element.

=====================

Thank you for taking the time to provide all of this constructive feedback... it's extremely helpful, even if "holy ♥♥♥♥ extensive!" :p

Absolutely, glad it was helpful in some way. I'm nothing if not thorough, even if it comes out as a wall of text. :)

- I'll check next time I hit home base and see which runes I noticed were having a problem being applied to the armor. I think I tried two different runes and both had grey icons in inventory when modding.

- I definitely wasn't expecting transmutation to be that dramatic, but it looked kinda cool. Glad you know where you're going with it and it isn't a typical "recipe in the cooker" type deal. Interaction with the world of that type is very immersive and satisfying.

- Empower, as in channeling secondary of a spellcast, yes. Thanks for the clarification!

- The sorcerer armor I crafted (every tier from basic through Epic so far) has all had zeroes (0) for armor ratings and weather ratings. I made them using a Fire Conjure. Don't know if that's by design or not, but it doesn't sound like it. I tried several light armor vanilla mods also, none of which applied. I was sorta bummed since I wanted to wear it through the entire game. It's cool looking, but the set(s) I've made weren't usable for combat situations, and leave me very exposed to the weather. Basically I had zero protection and zero way to modify the armor outside of runes.

- Set bonuses sound nice, will look forward to those!

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Massive Update v1.42 PUBLIC!