🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

• 3 months later...

I'm getting tons of NRE errors while trying to start a new world, also none of the buildings would load in cause they are skipped.

So I'm unsure why it wouldn't work, I have the latest version of the mod and of 7D2D but I'm getting major errors.

On 7/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, Rathlon said:

I'm getting tons of NRE errors while trying to start a new world, also none of the buildings would load in cause they are skipped.

So I'm unsure why it wouldn't work, I have the latest version of the mod and of 7D2D but I'm getting major errors.

Rathlon, Sorcery isn’t updated yet for a21.  It should hopefully be ready by the end of July.

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Learn By Casting LIVE! (v1.80)
  • 4 weeks later...

sorcery-a21-update.jpg

SORCERY A21 STABLE (v1.833)

Sorcery A21 is public LIVE and STABLE! In addition to ensuring full stable compatibility with A21.1, many extras were added alongside a list of optimizations, balances and tweaks:

• Compatibility: Full compatibility added for A21.1 game version.
  • Performance: Heavy C# DLL reliance re-worked to native XML.
  • Performance: Several optimization passes on all assets.
  • Changed: Broken glass drops to all pictures, extra to mirrors and glass cabinets. 
  • Changed: Secondary weapons benefit from A21 changes.
  • Changed: Arcane and Unholy Bunnies are hibernating at this time.
  • Balanced: Many balance changes to compliment A21.
  • Added: Official menu background music.
  • Added: Installer icons for discord and support links.
  • Added: Tier 6 Dark Worship Site Quest.
  • ALL Additions, Changes & Fixes: You can follow this, and all #changelogs, within: Discord #Changelog

YOU AGREE TO THE FULL TERMS OF USE AND DISCLAIMER HEREIN BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SORCERY MOD:

DOWNLOAD SORCERY (INSTALLER)

1. IMPORTANT: You must disable Antivirus Software!
  2. DOWNLOAD: SorceryMod-Setup_Public.zip (latest version)
    1. Alternative Manual Download Link: 
      Spoiler

The following link is a direct download with no up-to-date instructions. Using the primary Download Link is recommended (http://download.sorcerymod.com), as it sends you to the Sorcery Discord Download Channel with the most update instructions, changelog and information.

Manual Download, No Instructions:

http://public.sorcerymod.com

Recommended Discord Download, Full Instructions & Changelog:

http://download.sorcerymod.com

ℹ️Link takes you to the Sorcery Discord Channel #download-public with elaborate instructions and up-to-date info.

3. EXTRACT: Right-Click "SorceryMod_A21-Setup_Public.zip" (Extract All | Unzip)
  4. RUN SETUP: Open "SorceryMod-Setup.exe" (Allow Admin permissions)
  5. INSTALL: When finished, you can launch "Sorcery Mod" directly from your Desktop!

sorcery-a21-familars.png

DOWNLOAD SORCERY (MOD LAUNCHER)

If you wish to install Sorcery Mod through Sphere's Mod Launcher and already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
  2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
  3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
  4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
  5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
  6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
  7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
  8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

sorcery-install-requirements.png

NEED HELP?

Full Instructions, Troubleshooting and Help can be found within the Sorcery Mod Discord: http://discord.sorcerymod.com

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21 Stable LIVE! (v1.834)
  • 2 weeks later...

I just played a game with the mod and it is a lot of fun.

A few observations: Elemental damage is VERY high. I get that the ladies should be dangerous. But if I get hit by a barrage I lose half my health. So if several of them are around or I get stunned, I am gone.

I like that they are dangerous. But we should have ways to deal with it (via scrolls, potions and idealy via runes). I think there are actually runes that give you: 5! % against one! Element. But this is basically nothing. Also maybe a talent to improve the resistence in the different talent trees would also make sense (spec more for offensive or more for defense).  Like with Armor Rating. You start with nothing but eventually can get to 85%+ (unmodded). So I think more elemental resistances would make sense.

Keep up the good work

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 9:39 AM, pat0w0 said:

Anyone can summon familiar with opening dedicated server? In single play mode i can summon it, but in dedicated server only get the cooldown and exp.

This often means the DLL is being blocked on your server and/or EAC isn't disabled.

On 10/14/2023 at 9:37 AM, pat0w0 said:

The EAC setting on the server is already disable....also no error on loading DLL in log file.

What version of the game and mod are you playing?

There were issues introduced with A21.1+. They've been patched in v1.9, which goes live end of month.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried it and it is beautiful! I love the "familiars". I would like to see witch hats, maybe as a mod for helmet or as a simple hat. I do not know if they are already included, i could not find it but maybe i have missed something. If it is not included, maybe it could be something for the future? 

Thank you anyway for crating and sharing this wonderful mod 💜

• 1 month later...

sorcery-v194-public-cover.jpg

SORCERY A21.2+ STABLE (v1.94)

Sorcery A21.2 is public LIVE and STABLE! In addition to ensuring full stable compatibility with A21.2, many extras were added alongside a list of optimizations, balances and tweaks:

• Event: Holiday Spirit - Santa Hats and Presents!
  • Major Feature: Gambling - Spend Soul Currency for amazing Sorcery Loot!
  • Major Feature: Elemental Keys - Sorcery POIs have a chance to contain an Elemental Key in their loot room! These Keys can open Secret Doors and Boss Chambers, throughout mid-high Tier POIs, leading to great treasure!
  • Added: Key Pedestal Blocks for each Element - Punch to collect a Key!
  • Added: Soul Gates - Impenetrable door requiring a "Soul" to unlock.
  • Added: Soul Caches - Sacrifice a "Soul" to gamble great loot!
  • Added: Secret Passages throughout all Sorc POIs - Use a matching Elemental Key to gain access!
  • (Passages contain Soul Caches, Soul Gates, Champion/Boss encounters among other secrets.)
  • Added: Enemy - Revived Skeletons (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Unholy)
  • Added: Enemy - Unholy Fallen, Leader of the Fallen (Caster Summoner, heavy Life Leech).
  • Added: POI - Lightning Cenote (T2)
  • Added: Randomized Dungeon Components - Each Sorcery POI experience will be unique!
  • Added: Ritual Circles - Found within Soul Passages, player must stand within to perform Rituals.
  • Added: Rune Fragments - Craft Runes using unwanted Runes.
  • Added: Omni & Unholy Crystal Clusters.
  • Added: Shadow Bolt - Unholy Fallen projectile, inflicts Corruption and Life Leech.
  • Added: Dark Touched - Entities can become Unholy Touched (leeching and Corruption).
  • Added: Player Dark Touched - Strong buff with a Curse.
  • Added: Runes (Common, Weapons) - Enchant Fire, Ice, Lightning, Unholy - Add Base Elemental Damage + XP.
  • Added: Scroll (Rare) - Holy Growth, Instantly grow all nearby. 
  • Added: Scroll (Legendary) - Nighttime, Manipulate time to night. 
  • Added: Scroll (Legendary) - Daytime, Manipulate time to day. 
  • Added: Scroll (Legendary) - Bloodmoon Ritual, Invoke Hoard Night. 
  • Added: Scroll (Legendary) - Dark Ritual, Summon a Fallen Champion. 
  • Added: Unholy Ritual Tome - Summon: Champion.
  • Added: Shrine (Rare) - Champion, Fallen, Wealth, Mystery Shrines.
  • Balanced: Enchanting Station craftable at Sorcery Level 20 Initiate (down from 40 Novice).
  • Balanced: Even more RWG Sorc POIs and further incentivized. 
  • Balanced: Kill Fallen Quests less guaranteed reward(s). Do POIs!
  • Balanced: T4 Quests adjusted. POIs incentivized.
  • Balanced: Fallen ranged attack delay increased.
  • Balanced: Fallen were double-dipping damage from "Touched" status of their own Element.
  • Changed: Worship Site POI improved.
  • Changed: Faster scrap times for nearly all sorcery items.
  • ALL Additions, Changes & Fixes: You can follow this, and all #changelogs, within: Discord #Changelog

YOU AGREE TO THE FULL TERMS OF USE AND DISCLAIMER HEREIN BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SORCERY MOD:

DOWNLOAD SORCERY (INSTALLER)

1. IMPORTANT: You must disable Antivirus Software!
  2. DOWNLOAD: SorceryMod-Setup_Public.zip (latest version)
    1. Alternative Manual Download Link: 
      Spoiler

The following link is a direct download with no up-to-date instructions. Using the primary Download Link is recommended (http://download.sorcerymod.com), as it sends you to the Sorcery Discord Download Channel with the most update instructions, changelog and information.

Manual Download, No Instructions:

http://public.sorcerymod.com

Recommended Discord Download, Full Instructions & Changelog:

http://download.sorcerymod.com

ℹ️Link takes you to the Sorcery Discord Channel #download-public with elaborate instructions and up-to-date info.

3. EXTRACT: Right-Click "SorceryMod_A21-Setup_Public.zip" (Extract All | Unzip)
  4. RUN SETUP: Open "SorceryMod-Setup.exe" (Allow Admin permissions)
  5. INSTALL: When finished, you can launch "Sorcery Mod" directly from your Desktop!

DOWNLOAD SORCERY (MOD LAUNCHER)

If you wish to install Sorcery Mod through Sphere's Mod Launcher and already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
  2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
  3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
  4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
  5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
  6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
  7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
  8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

sorcery-install-requirements.png

NEED HELP?

Full Instructions, Troubleshooting and Help can be found within the Sorcery Mod Discord: http://discord.sorcerymod.com

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)