🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

@Hedich

I make no assumptions about your character. We all have moments when we come off more hostile than we intend. However, maybe try not being so defensive, or assuming the age of someone you've never actually met. For all you know, I'm 90 years old.

That said, none of your retort negates my points 😝

Love you too

Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.

Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.

That's a fair point. I think it would be nice to have a link to the current issue on the front page. As far as I know, we're waiting for the next patch at this point.

Sorcery is awaiting a tfp bug fix so is not playable atm. If you read you would a found the answer been mentioned 100s of times

Ok..received ... you worked hard

I ’m from Taiwan .. English is not very good .. I ’m not good at translating sentences .. I ’m very sorry

As requested, the first page has been updated to include a full explanation and link of Sorcery A18+ status:

sorcery-discord-logo.png

Sorcery A18 / Future Updates

A vanilla game bug is present in A18.x that prevents Sorcery from being updated. This has been reported and confirmed by TFP and will be fixed in a future game update:

onSelfEquip Bug Details

There is A LOT in the works for Sorcery A18+, including dedicated Perk Trees for EACH ELEMENT! This game bug is simply a delay. If you like Sorcery, join the ranks of Patreon Supporters to help keep Sorcery development going strong into and beyond A18:

:star: Support Sorcery Development

Thanks for the update, Devrix. I'm looking forward to the new content, and the eventual fixing of the bug.

Any chance of there being flying brooms? I haven't attempted modding 7 Days to Die, but I was thinking basically of a re-skinned gyrocopter.

Thanks for the update, Devrix. I'm looking forward to the new content, and the eventual fixing of the bug.

Any chance of there being flying brooms? I haven't attempted modding 7 Days to Die, but I was thinking basically of a re-skinned gyrocopter.

No probs, I know we're all anxious to get our Spellcasting on!

"Sorcery Mounts" are definitely a planned feature... I'm confident The Pimps have a lot of modding functionality in store for vehicles post Gold! We'll see what we can't conjure up before then.

• 1 month later...

Sorcery Returns A19

The dreaded bug is fixed...

Courtesy of a TFP programmer of immeasurable badassery, Sorcery will resume FULL development with the first A19 Experimental to hit! Combining the awesomeness of A19 with a completely overhauled Sorcery is guaranteed to induce euphoric levels of gamergasm! ;)

sorcery-discord-logo.png

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​​

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:59 PM, Devrix said:

Sorcery Returns A19

The dreaded bug is fixed...

Courtesy of a TFP programmer of immeasurable badassery, Sorcery will resume FULL development with the first A19 Experimental to hit! Combining the awesomeness of A19 with a completely overhauled Sorcery is guaranteed to induce euphoric levels of gamergasm! ;)

sorcery-discord-logo.png

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Oh Hell Yeah!!!! I can hardly wait (but wait I shall)!!

• 4 weeks later...

Does this bug prevent completely playing 7DTD with Sorcery, this is my first time trying this modlet after watching a lets play series. I have Darkness Falls as the main Mod with Sorcery installed now and I cannot start the game. It locks up at Player creation just before entering into game with continuous 
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object; this is after errors loading most of the xml files. If this is related I will wait to try this mod till A19.

10 hours ago, LordRhys said:

Does this bug prevent completely playing 7DTD with Sorcery, this is my first time trying this modlet after watching a lets play series. I have Darkness Falls as the main Mod with Sorcery installed now and I cannot start the game. It locks up at Player creation just before entering into game with continuous 
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object; this is after errors loading most of the xml files. If this is related I will wait to try this mod till A19.

I don't believe it has been updated to A18 since it broke some things that could not be fixed currently. I think its playable, but not with DF A18 update. If you want to try it, you would have create separate game in mod launcher with just Sorcery.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:23 AM, Marinxar said:

That's awesome news ! Looking forward to it :)

Will you do collaborations/compatibility again with Darkness Falls and perhaps True Survival ? 

Yes, that's the full intention! :)

Fantasy, DF, RH and WotW are all high on the list. The most popular mods will be chosen first. 🍻 

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Massive Update v1.42 PUBLIC!