🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

Hello Devrix, I've installed Sorcery using the Mod Launcher. Note that I am using several other mods in the game. When the game started out, I did not receive The Awakening Intro Quest, so I grabbed it from the creative menu.

Hi vonerich, this is definitely abnormal and most likely caused by clashing with another mod. Sorcery is designed to be compatible with:

Vanilla (latest), Darkness Falls (latest), Ravenhearst (<5.4) and Fantasy Mod.

NOTE: Ravenhearst 5.4+ compatibility will be added with the upcoming Sorcery Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul (v0.8).

sorcery-high-council-exclusive.png

v0.8 Sneak Peek Gameplay!

High Counselor Altin is sharing his early access gameplay experience of v0.8 (The Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul), for the first time ever...

Watch Episodes 1-5:

Subscribe to Altin's new YouTube channel to be notified when these Sorcery exclusives go live:

Subscribe to Altin's YouTube Channel

Edited by Devrix
Added Episode #5 (see edit history)

Streamer Weekend Early Access Giveaway

sorcery-streamer-weekend-alchemy.png

Next Friday the 19th, a handful of streamers will have their hands on v0.8 - The Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul Update to entertain their followers! I will personally be joining the streams to answer questions, harass viewers and to GIVEAWAY 1 Month of Early Access to lucky viewers of the streamer's choice!

• Are you (or someone you know) a streamer with a following?
  • Send a Discord Message with a channel link to be considered for Streamer Weekend Early Access!
  • 1 Month of Sorcery Early Access will be granted to one lucky viewer, per stream, at the streamer's discretion.

​

Sorcery Stream Announcement

sorcery-high-council-exclusive.png

v0.8 LIVE STREAM SERIES

High Counselor Altin and his lovely wife will be sharing their early access gameplay experience of v0.8 (The Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul) LIVE tonight!

Join the LIVE STREAM series here:

Altin and Bride of Altin Ep. 4/7 v0.8 Live Stream

Altin and Bride of Altin Ep. 5/7 v0.8 Live Stream

Altin and Bride of Altin Ep. 6/7 v0.8 Live Stream

Altin and Bride of Altin Ep. 7/7 v0.8 Live Stream

Edited by Devrix
Live Stream Ended (see edit history)

Streamer Weekend - LAST CALL!

This Friday the 19th, a handful of streamers will have their hands on v0.8 - The Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul Update to entertain their followers! I will personally be joining the streams to answer questions, harass viewers and to GIVE AWAY 1 Month of Early Access to lucky viewers of the streamer's choice!

• Are you (or someone you know) a streamer with a following?
  • Send a Discord Message with a channel link to be considered for Streamer Weekend Early Access!
  • 1 Month of Sorcery Early Access will be granted to one lucky viewer, per stream, at the streamer's discretion.

​

sorcery-v08-spellarrows-ice.png

Elemental Spell Arrows

Just in time for Streamer Weekend this Friday, elemental Spell Arrows will be making their debut in v0.8!

sorcery-v08-spellarrows-lightning.png

Craftable Day 1 and possessing damage scaling based off their Element Mastery, they're sure to make an explosive impact!

;)

sorcery-v08-spellarrows-fire.png

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

Streamer event - now live!

TODAY 19th - 21st, a handful of streamers will have their hands on v0.8 - The Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul Update to entertain their followers! I will personally be joining the streams to answer questions, harass viewers and to GIVE AWAY 1 Month of Early Access to lucky viewers of the streamer's choice!

** Live Stream GIVEAWAY: 1 Month of Early Access!

** Live Stream GIVEAWAY: 1 Month of Early Access!

** Congrats to Murgao and Albert on winning 1 Month of Early Access!

Edited by Devrix
LIVE STREAM SOON! (see edit history)

The Massive v0.8 Overhaul Update Releases TOMORROW!

...are you excited? You sure as hell should be! :D

Alchemy, Tailoring, Potions, Elixirs, Bombs, Elemental Arrows & Bolts, Mastery Quests, Day 1 Spellcasting, Sexier Crafting and a lot of hidden goodies! ;)

sorcery-insight-omni-arrow.png

sorcery-insight-omnibolt.gif

sorcery-release-schedule-alchemy-overhaul-live-allsupporters.png

I cannot begin to say how excited I am to play this update. If I had the money to drop on it, I would have become a patron just to be able to play it sooner, but I have little doubt that this will be worth the wait endured.

You have done for 7D2D what Kinggath has done to FO4 for me (which is to say, much more excited to play the game).

Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul (v0.8) is now PUBLIC!

sorcery-logo-v08-splash.png

v0.8 Alchemy + Mastery Overhaul

NEW: Alchemy Station

NEW: Spinning Wheel

NEW: Enchanted Mortar

NEW: Alchemy Potions

NEW: Alchemy Elixirs

NEW: Alchemy Bombs

NEW: Mastery Quests

NEW: Intro Element Choice

NEW: Intro Spellcasting

NEW: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Omni Arrows

NEW: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Omni Bolts

NEW: Sexier Crafting

NEW: Many additional goodies!

COMPATIBILITY: Ravenhearst 5.4

COMPATIBILITY: Darkness Falls 2.2

New Game Required

This overhaul is the first update to require a new game, but worry not! The intro has been heavily revised to get you started down your path of elemental annihilation with haste! ;)

Download Sorcery

MANUAL: Modlet, Pure XML

You install Sorcery just as you would any other pure XML Modlet. However, I cannot stress enough how horrible your experience will be (no text in-game) if you do not follow these steps of adding the (Localization Text):

1. Download: Sorcery-master.zip (latest version)
  2. Unzip: Sorcery-master.zip
  3. Drag-n-Drop: The Sorcery folder only, found within the unzipped Sorcery-master folder, directly into your Mods folder (\7 Days To Die\Mods). Create the Mods folder here if it doesn't already exist.
  4. Verify Mod Path: (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Sorcery)
  5. Open Localizations: (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Sorcery\Localization.txt) & (Localization - Quest.txt)
  6. Copy All Text: CTRL+A then CTRL+C (or right-click: Select All then Copy)
  7. Open Game Localizations: (\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\Localization.txt) & (Localization - Quest.txt)
  8. DELETE OLD SORCERY LOCALIZATION TEXT (if updating from older version): Found at the very bottom of the Localization file, you'll delete the OLD Sorcery Localization Text that you previously pasted in the last update. You can easily detect the start of the text as it is separated by many blank lines and starts with the following text: "SORCERY_START,,LOCALIZATION,,START,,,,,".
  9. Paste Localization: Scroll to the very bottom/end of the main game Localization.txt you just opened. Ensure there is no more text, just blank space. Now create one new blank line by pressing Enter. Then Paste the Sorcery Localization you Copied earlier: CTRL+V (or right-click blank space at the very bottom/end, then: Paste)
  10. Verify & Save: If everything looks good, Save the Localization.txt file: CTRL+S
  11. AWAKEN ESSENCE: You're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

LAUNCHER: Mod, SDX

Sorcery is fully integrated into the 7D2D Mod Launcher, as an SDX Mod, with automatic Localization handling... praise The Gods (and @sphereii)! If you already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
  2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
  3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
  4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
  5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
  6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
  7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
  8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

sorcery-patreon-logo.png

Support Development

...become a Noble, Lord or Royalty ...the choice and reward is yours!

:star:Patrons of Sorcery are given Early Access to frequent feature and content updates, top priority, respect and various other perks for making the ongoing development and evolution of Sorcery possible!

A very special THANK YOU to the Supporters of Sorcery that make ongoing development possible:

Altin, Ika, kormai, NekoMyraMia, Ivanos, Aviose, Robert, Otto Knabe, Icymage, Kcoolz, Darkness, Pythonpakman, Tekkor, Tahca | Joerg, Jewles, blahsieblah and Korgran

sorcery-logo-v08-splash.png

v0.805 Hotfix Update - LIVE

HOTFIX: Intro Elixir Unusable (retroactive)

NEW: Spell Light Rune

IMPROVED: Planted Tree Essence Harvesting

IMPROVED: Wild Tree Essence Harvesting

IMPROVED: T3-5 Essence Harvesting

NEW: Sorcery Credits

I can't access the second page of the Sorcery Skills. Any Ideas? I've just updated to V0.805 through the launcher but was having the issue V0.8 as well.

Hi, I believe we were just talking on the Sorcery Discord: Try using the mouse wheel to scroll instead of the arrows. The arrows not working, I believe, started with 17.4.

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Massive Update v1.42 PUBLIC!