🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

2 hours ago, Jaga said:

Update:  Answered my own question for DF - Darkness Falls appears to work with Sorcery, though the forge UI is off a tad on the right side (still manageable).

Darkness falls is compatible, the UI part is a side effect. The two creators worked together to make them work together otherwise. Sorcery does not work with other overhauls yet.

• 2 weeks later...

@Devrix

Awesome mod. Thank you for this, very much. 

So far works well with the war3zuk aoi overall mod (nice complement to the added firepower from sorcery is the added difficulty of war3zuk) and all the snufkin server mods (the updated ones by Oakraven & Arraums) 

Nice work! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, Dre said:

Been running this 20 hrs or so. Very fun. What's the ETA on the other skill lines (I see Fire & Sorcery are working and the others holy/lightning etc. say pending development)

Ice is being worked on now and will be out in Version .93. 

Visit the Discord to stay up to date and see sneak peaks!

48 minutes ago, Lordsia said:

Ice is being worked on now and will be out in Version .93. 

Visit the Discord to stay up to date and see sneak peaks!

Oh got it. I gave them a follow. won't be signing up for 20 a month to support a mod though 

Here is a great tutorial on the Fire Spells and Spellcaster!

On 1/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, Dre said:

Oh got it. I gave them a follow. won't be signing up for 20 a month to support a mod though 

No need to support at all. It just helps the creator spend more time creating and updating it! 

22 minutes ago, Lordsia said:

Here is a great tutorial on the Fire Spells and Spellcaster!

No need to support at all. It just helps the creator spend more time creating and updating it! 

Awesome thanks, will watch.

No I get it. I've used thousands of mods on different games over the years some of them SUPER high level work (esp. some of the skyrim ones) and have spent a fair amount "showing my thanks" to good ones over the years. 20 just seems like a big "ask". I did send this author 5 bucks though. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, CAESAR967 said:

Hello everyone,

I accidentaly deleted Sorcery quest journal of fire knowledge 4/5... Is there a way to recover it?

Thank you in advance,

You can use creative mode to spawn in a new quest book:

F1 > cm > ESC > U > "journal"

I have another question, if i may....

Quest nr. 4/5 has says "defeat undead using fire spells" with no rally point...

Does any zombie count? how many must i kill? Because before i killed many of them with fire spells....

Thank you in advance, again...

3 hours ago, CAESAR967 said:

I have another question, if i may....

Quest nr. 4/5 has says "defeat undead using fire spells" with no rally point...

Does any zombie count? how many must i kill? Because before i killed many of them with fire spells....

Thank you in advance, again...

The rally point issue tends to happen with Nitro/custom maps.

It is awhile ago since i played Sorcery.

But you sure you need to head to a waypoint ?

If i remember right, at first you just need to kill any zombie with the spellcaster to show you the power of firespells.

Just kill one with the spellcaster and check if the count get increased.

If you are low on spell ammunation it is enough to do the final blow with it. It is just important that you hold the spellcaster while the Z dies.

I started a new game with a Darkness Falls official map and the quest gives you a waypoint. Once you start it 6 demons spawn, attack you and are killed by a meteor spell.. you have  to finish off the remaining zombies and the quest is over.

You need the waypoint to start the quest... and it seems that's a problem with custom maps...

Thanks

Hey,

I've been trying for days to get this stuff working with our multiplayer server, It's my understanding that the modlet doesn't need to be installed on the clients systems and should just be replicated to their clients when they join the server, that being said, whenever I try and join the server with this mod installed (not the deep pockets mod, that one works find without sorcery, but the sorcery one itself I get a ton of errors in the console, I'll post a picture of them below, I'd love to get some help on this as I really wanna play this mod on the server, thanks ❤️

image.thumb.png.4584a675d3b997b5ccd7f7206801f11f.png

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

It 100% has to be installed on the server AND client.

Well crap, I'm wondering what gave me the idea that it was a modlet that only needs to be installed serverside, that being said it 100% makes sense that it'd need to be installed on both, hmm.. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 10:01 PM, roger said:

Hi.
Im running darkness fall 3.3a. issit compatible?  and i read somewhere that we have to start a new gmae for this mod to work. can i verify if its true?

Yes you always have to start a new game with updates and when adding a new mod. 

Here is how you can Manually load Darkness Falls and Sorcery together!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Massive Update v1.42 PUBLIC!