🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)

Devrix

Hi looks like an interesting mod but I ran into a problem
At the newest public version 0.985 I can't always get the Elixirs at the start

Even if with luck I do get them the chest itself is also random

I think it has something to do with A20 loot changes tried to solve it myself but no luck

edit: also it is the only mod running

Also it seems that you discord invite is invalid couldn't join

but even with that thumbs up for all the nice work look really good

Edited by DeViti
append (see edit history)

5 hours ago, DeViti said:

Argh would edit if possible,,,

Disregard my post somehow I was stuck at 75% loot abundance even in Vanilla and even if the settings were a 100%
No idea why. After a reinstall everything is working fine.

No probs. Loot has been fixed at 100% in later versions to prevent issues like this 🍻

• 2 weeks later...

sorcery-rwg-seed-8K.thumb.png.32c69fe6350b66c87591909e41359d35.png

RANDOM WORLD CONTEST

With the Lightning Update stable, it's now time to find the "perfect" Random World Seed to play on!

Enter the Random World contest by sharing a Random World you believe to be worthy in the #random-worlds sorcery discord channel! An image and details of the world seed must be shared. See examples in the #random-worlds channel.

Let the seeds be planted! 

Edited by Devrix (see edit history)

The new lighting defintly looks cool but i already went through all the work of getting 0.985 to work with darknessfalls on my server which was a ton of work as RWG doesnt work properly on DF A20.2 yet. I assume a compatability patch won't come until after DF RWG is working?

24 minutes ago, faust7 said:

The new lighting defintly looks cool but i already went through all the work of getting 0.985 to work with darknessfalls on my server which was a ton of work as RWG doesnt work properly on DF A20.2 yet. I assume a compatability patch won't come until after DF RWG is working?

Correct 🍻 

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A20 Portals LIVE! (v0.99) 🎉

sorcery-portals-v099.png

SORCERY A20 PORTAL UPDATE (v0.99)

• New Block: Craftable Portals (teleport back to base from anywhere)
  • New Rune: Portal Rune (Legendary)
  • New Incantation: Summon Omni Pack (Legendary)
  • New Recipes: All Legendary Gold Rune Recipes Unlocked!
  • Changes & Fixes: Lots of anticipated changes and tweaks! Discord #Changelog

ℹ️ Works with existing Sorcery A20 Saves. ℹ️

YOU AGREE TO THE FULL TERMS OF USE AND DISCLAIMER HEREIN BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SORCERY MOD:

DOWNLOAD SORCERY

1. Download: Sorcery-master.zip (latest version)
  2. Unzip: Sorcery-master.zip
  3. Drag-n-Drop: The two folders (Sorcery + Deep Pockets), found within the unzipped (Sorcery-master\Mods) folder, directly into your Mods folder (\7 Days To Die\Mods). Create the Mods folder here if it doesn't already exist.
  4. Verify Mod Path: (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Sorcery) + (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Deep Pockets)
  5. Disable EAC: EasyAntiCheat must be disabled through the Game Launcher for certain features to work
  6. Choose Difficulty (Optional): Change your Sorcery Difficulty from Normal (default) to Easy, Hard or Apocalyptic for the greatest challenge!
    • Drag-n-drop Chosen Difficulty from "SorceryDifficultyChangerMods" into Mods (\7 Days To Die\Mods)
    • You can change modes at will without restarting. Server-side, doesn't require clients to download.
    • If done correctly, you'll see the logo of your new Difficulty Mode in the top-right of the main game screen!
  7. Deport The Undead back to Hell: You're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

MOD LAUNCHER

If you already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
  2. Download Launcher: 7D2D Mod Launcher
  3. Install Launcher: Run the launcher installer SetupInstaller.msi
  4. Run Launcher: Locate and select Sorcery within the mods list.
  5. Install Sorcery: With Sorcery selected, click Install Game Copy.
  6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
  7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
  8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

** Visit @sphereii's 7D2D Mod Launcher Thread for more info regarding it

CREDIT

TFP for creating and improving this ridiculously awesome game, while also providing the ability to making this type of modding available. Special thanks and shoutout to @sphereii for the help with dll work!

sorcery-background-main-menu.png

LIGHTNING UPDATE RUNABLE SPELLS! (v1.09)

Added: Rune - Lightning Strike Caster

Added: Rune - Lightning Nova Skin

Added: Rune - Lucky Lightning Essence

Added: Rune - Shocking Turret

Added: Rune - Striking Turret

Added: Rune - Deep Pocket (+2)

Added: Rune - Deeper Pocket (+4)

Added: Rune - Traveler

Added: Lightning Strike now Shocks all enemies within 3m.

Added: Burn Stacking Procs (Burn now stacks and can proc Incinerate, Explode each stack).

Added: Chill Stacking Procs (Chill now stacks and can proc Freeze, Shatter, Hailstorm each stack).

Added: Arcane Wheel Recipes to convert Threads into Essence.

Added: Caster Runes, Silence, Drains now proc for Conjure Spells (Totem, Storms).

Added: Familiars now accept Rune Mods. Number of Runes based on Familiar Perk.

Added: Silence, Drains, Skins and Caster Runes mod into and proc off Familiars.

Added: More Arcane Trader dialog and voiceovers.

Balanced: Staves re-balanced. Initially weaker, stronger with perk investment. Dismember chance cut in half. Primary attack multi-hit ability lowered. Stamina costs increased against entities, lowered for mining/harvesting. Attack speed increased for mining/harvesting. Spirit costs reduced for mining/harvesting. Randomized values added +/-.

Balanced: Various crafting and repair costs, including Spellcasts and Staves.

Balanced: Legendary (Gold) Runes and Scrolls crafting moved to 5/5 as intended.

Improved: Travel Potion no longer cancels when entering combat/taking damage but instead pauses.

Changed: Levitate Cooldown reduced. Spirit cost increased.

Fixed: Kill Fallen Quests rally point removed to avoid resetting POIs. Now auto-activates.

Fixed: Arcane Trader running off/vanishing into the floor on servers.

Fixed: Conjure Spells unintentionally renewed duration of existing conjuration spells.

Fixed: Fallen can summon minions again at Player Level 10+

Fixed: Fallen were doing more damage against Familiars and Totem than intended.

🗒️ FULL CHANGELOG: 🔑changelog-supporters

sorcery-discord-logo.png

2 hours ago, Devrix said:

sorcery-background-main-menu.png

LIGHTNING UPDATE RUNABLE SPELLS! (v1.09)

Added: Rune - Lightning Strike Caster

Added: Rune - Lightning Nova Skin

Added: Rune - Lucky Lightning Essence

Added: Rune - Shocking Turret

Added: Rune - Striking Turret

Added: Rune - Deep Pocket (+2)

Added: Rune - Deeper Pocket (+4)

Added: Rune - Traveler

Added: Lightning Strike now Shocks all enemies within 3m.

Added: Burn Stacking Procs (Burn now stacks and can proc Incinerate, Explode each stack).

Added: Chill Stacking Procs (Chill now stacks and can proc Freeze, Shatter, Hailstorm each stack).

Added: Arcane Wheel Recipes to convert Threads into Essence.

Added: Caster Runes, Silence, Drains now proc for Conjure Spells (Totem, Storms).

Added: Familiars now accept Rune Mods. Number of Runes based on Familiar Perk.

Added: Silence, Drains, Skins and Caster Runes mod into and proc off Familiars.

Added: More Arcane Trader dialog and voiceovers.

Balanced: Staves re-balanced. Initially weaker, stronger with perk investment. Dismember chance cut in half. Primary attack multi-hit ability lowered. Stamina costs increased against entities, lowered for mining/harvesting. Attack speed increased for mining/harvesting. Spirit costs reduced for mining/harvesting. Randomized values added +/-.

Balanced: Various crafting and repair costs, including Spellcasts and Staves.

Balanced: Legendary (Gold) Runes and Scrolls crafting moved to 5/5 as intended.

Improved: Travel Potion no longer cancels when entering combat/taking damage but instead pauses.

Changed: Levitate Cooldown reduced. Spirit cost increased.

Fixed: Kill Fallen Quests rally point removed to avoid resetting POIs. Now auto-activates.

Fixed: Arcane Trader running off/vanishing into the floor on servers.

Fixed: Conjure Spells unintentionally renewed duration of existing conjuration spells.

Fixed: Fallen can summon minions again at Player Level 10+

Fixed: Fallen were doing more damage against Familiars and Totem than intended.

sorcery-discord-logo.png

Well I certainly don't need my reading glasses for this update :D

15 hours ago, rubberball said:

can not conjure ice spell
have ice essence but still alert need essence
v099

To craft anything in a Spellforge, place "Essence" (Fire, Ice, Lightning) into the two slots on the right. Then give it Wood or Fuel... similar to a Forge.
• Spells must be "casted" through a Spellcast Weapon. Change Spells as you would ammo in a Bow.

Hey there good afternoon.  I read in the description that this mod is serve side only.  So I downloaded it, but when friends tried to join, they got errors.  I was wondering if everyone needs to download the game or just the server host.  Thank you and great mod.  

2 minutes ago, Camassai said:

Hey there good afternoon.  I read in the description that this mod is serve side only.  So I downloaded it, but when friends tried to join, they got errors.  I was wondering if everyone needs to download the game or just the server host.  Thank you and great mod.  

Sorcery, and any mod with assets, must be present in full on Server/Host and all Clients. 🍻 

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Going Always Public! (3.3.22)

Hello everyone
I want to use Sorcery ver0.992 (A20 Portal Update) and Darknessfall verV4.01, but I found the following yellow error in the server log.

I once heard that something special was needed to fit these two mods, is that my misunderstanding?

Is it okay to play as it is?

I haven't installed any other mods.

-------------------------

2022-03-03T18:05:52 81.202 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkTurrets']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='MagazineSize' and @tags='perkTurrets']"  (line 2464 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:05:52 81.203 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkTurrets']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='RoundsPerMinute' and @tags='turretRanged']"  (line 2467 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:06:04 93.140 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name='drinkJarFullRespecAdmin']/effect_group"  (line 8468 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:06:04 93.142 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name='drinkJarGrandpasForgettingElixir']"  (line 8484 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:07 216.287 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='foodCandy']"  (line 831 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:07 216.665 INF Loaded (local): loot
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.035 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'wanderingHordeStage')]"  (line 58 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.037 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'FwanderingHordeStage')]"  (line 63 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.052 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'feralHordeStage')]"  (line 91 at pos 3)

3 hours ago, melvil6300 said:

Hello everyone
I want to use Sorcery ver0.992 (A20 Portal Update) and Darknessfall verV4.01, but I found the following yellow error in the server log.

I once heard that something special was needed to fit these two mods, is that my misunderstanding?

Is it okay to play as it is?

I haven't installed any other mods.

2022-03-03T18:05:52 81.202 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkTurrets']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='MagazineSize' and @tags='perkTurrets']"  (line 2464 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:05:52 81.203 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkTurrets']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='RoundsPerMinute' and @tags='turretRanged']"  (line 2467 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:06:04 93.140 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name='drinkJarFullRespecAdmin']/effect_group"  (line 8468 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:06:04 93.142 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name='drinkJarGrandpasForgettingElixir']"  (line 8484 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:07 216.287 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='foodCandy']"  (line 831 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:07 216.665 INF Loaded (local): loot
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.035 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'wanderingHordeStage')]"  (line 58 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.037 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'FwanderingHordeStage')]"  (line 63 at pos 3)
2022-03-03T18:08:08 217.052 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Sorcery" did not apply: <append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[starts-with(@name, 'feralHordeStage')]"  (line 91 at pos 3)

The Compatibility Patch hasn't been updated for the two yet. Likely by end of March, early April. 🍻 

sorcery-v1-arcane-trader.jpg

SORCERY A20 - LIGHTNING STABLE (v1.1)

• New Element: Lightning Element overhauled and implemented
  • New Masteries: Lightning Sorcery and Masteries
  • New Feature: The Arcane Trader (Sorcery Quests, Training and Items). 24hr, 10-14 per map.
  • New Item: Class Rune Fragment. Obtain through scrapping Class Runes. 6 form any Class Rune. Chance to buy at Arcane Traders.
  • Added: Arcane Vision now detects Arcane Trader NPC.
  • Added: Duration-based Free Supporter Key Item added to Loot and Arcane Trader (Rare). Unlocks in-game perks for non-supporters for 1 hour OR can be used to craft valuable items (recipe ingredient). Cannot be cheated in through cm. Limited duration (1 hour). Must activate additional Keys after duration expires. 🔑 (item added to remain compliant with TFP EULA).
  • Added: Essence Hunter I & II Supporter Perk (+50%, 100% All Essence Find) 🔑
  • Added: Ritual Station - Craft Shrines and Ritual items 🔑
  • Added: Immortal Essence Bush Seed Recipes 🔑
  • Added: x6 Class Fragments Recipe 🔑
  • Added: x20,000 <Element> Essence Recipes 🔑
  • Added: Shrine Recipes 🔑
  • Added: Convert Omni Arrow <> Bolt Recipe
  • Added: Lucky Lightning Essence and Shocking Turret Rune Recipes
  • Added: Silence Scroll
  • Added: Arcane Trader inventory doubled. Now sells Scrolls. Increased Potions and resources. Lower prices basic items.
  • Added: Class Fragment Recipe x1 Class Rune Fragment > x100 Omni Extract
  • Optimized: Further optimized the performance of Fallen Camps and Arcane Trader POIs.
  • Changed: Several recipes require an active Supporter Key. Loot/Trader only without 🔑
  • Changed: Items requiring a Supporter Key cannot be spawned in using CM.
  • Changed: Weapon and Ammo Scroll crafting costs increased. 
  • Changed: Scrapping is faster for Essence based items (ex. Ritual Stones and Cores)
  • Changed: Familiars no longer follow but instead immediately attack nearby foes or stand guard (more reliable AI)
  • Changed: Familiars re-balanced to match new summon style. Lower duration and initial health.
  • Changed: Fallen Camp Chest Loot no longer guarantees Class Rune. 50% Chance for Class and Gold Runes.
  • Fixed: Familiars were not receiving attacks properly due to scale size. Scale increased.
  • Fixed: Familiar Summons would sometimes consume more Spirit than intended.
  • Fixed: Arcane Trader secret could be unlocked even when door closed.
  • Fixed: Various minor fixes and corrections to Localization.

ℹ️ Works with existing Sorcery A20 Lightning v1.x Saves ONLY. ℹ️

YOU AGREE TO THE FULL TERMS OF USE AND DISCLAIMER HEREIN BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SORCERY MOD:

DOWNLOAD SORCERY

3. Drag-n-Drop: The two folders (Sorcery + Deep Pockets), found within the unzipped (Sorcery-master\Mods) folder, directly into your Mods folder (\7 Days To Die\Mods). Create the Mods folder here if it doesn't already exist.
  4. Verify Mod Path: (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Sorcery) + (\7 Days To Die\Mods\Deep Pockets)
  5. Disable EAC: EasyAntiCheat must be disabled through the Game Launcher for certain features to work
  6. Choose Difficulty (Optional): Change your Sorcery Difficulty from Normal (default) to Easy, Hard or Apocalyptic for the greatest challenge!
    • Drag-n-drop Chosen Difficulty from "SorceryDifficultyChangerMods" into Mods (\7 Days To Die\Mods)
    • You can change modes at will without restarting. Server-side, doesn't require clients to download.
    • If done correctly, you'll see the logo of your new Difficulty Mode in the top-right of the main game screen!
  7. Deport The Undead back to Hell: You're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

MOD LAUNCHER

If you already have the latest version of the Mod Launcher, simply run it and install Sorcery there. Otherwise, follow these steps to get started:

1. Steam Sync: Open Steam, right-click 7 Days to Die, select Properties, select Local Files, select Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will ensure you're using a clean version of the game, which is required for use with the Mod Launcher.
  6. Delete Mods Folder: You may be prompted to delete a detected Mods Folder; I recommend selecting "Yes". You can install additional Mods with Sorcery later, if desired.
  7. Pre-Sync Mod: Finally, select Pre-Sync Mod, then "Yes" you would like to download it.
  8. AWAKEN ESSENCE: Play Mod and you're ready to play as a post-apocalyptic harbinger of the elements... may your training commence!

** Game Updates: You must Uninstall and Reinstall Sorcery through the launcher when new game updates are released. Don't worry, your saves are safe and will be retained. If you experience any errors, repeat step #1.

sorcery-install-requirements.png

CREDIT

TFP for creating and improving this ridiculously awesome game, while also providing the ability to making this type of modding available. Special thanks and shoutout to @sphereii for the help with dll work!

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Now Always Public! (v1.1) ⚡
9 minutes ago, belfegor said:
Unfortunately there is an error message in connection with 0-SCore because NetPackageGotoPOISDX is now used twice

This will be addressed when Compatibility Patches are focused on later. 🍻 

• 1 month later...

sorcery-v12-feaster-event.jpg

SORCERY - EASTER UPDATE (v1.2)

The Feaster Event (v1.2) is here Friday, April 8th! Hunt magical bunnies and defeat the Feaster Bunny for special rewards! Event will run through April and end with the Vehicle Update (v1.3).

Happy Hunting!

sorcery-discord-logo.png

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Feaster Event Friday! 🐰

sorcery-v12-feaster-event-live.jpg

SORCERY - FEASTER EVENT (v1.2)

The Feaster Event (v1.2) is here through April! Hunt magical bunnies and defeat the Feaster Bunny for special rewards! Event will run through April and end with the Vehicle Update (v1.3).

• Added: Easter Event - Hunt magical bunnies for special loot! Find and defeat the Feaster Bunny for more spoils! (Hints: They resist Mundane weaponry. Use Arcane Vision!) 🐰
  • Added: Feaster Bunny Boss - Rare spawn, hoards Elixirs and other rare loot!
  • Added: Arcane Bunnies - Hunt them for Class Fragments and other magical loots! :arcane: 
  • Added: RWG & EAC off warnings added to game menu so they aren't missed.
  • Added: Ritual Station can be purchased at Arcane Trader.
  • Changed: Arcane Trader POI can spawn in towns.
  • Changed: Arcane Trader Quest Rewards adjusted.
  • Changed: Supporter Key Item no longer purchasable. Loot and Quest Rewards increased. :keySupporterItem: 
  • Changed: Spellcasts Individual Tier Bonuses now based off Perk not Quality.
  • Fixed: Silence Scroll craftable at Scroll Mastery 5/5
  • Fixed: Arcane Trader locked room chests reachable through glitch
  • Fixed: Fallen ignoring summon minion cooldown.
  • Fixed: Familiars costing more Spirit than they should.
  • Fixed: Fallen Summons occasionally refused to despawn.
  • Fixed: Summon Book and Omni Pack despawned regular Familiars.
  • Fixed: Sorcery DLL conflicts with other mods.

DOWNLOAD SORCERY

MOD LAUNCHER

sorcery-discord-logo.png

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Feaster Event LIVE! 🐰

sorcery-v12-feaster-event-live.jpg

SORCERY - EVENT HOTFIX (v1.22)

The Feaster Event (v1.2) is here through April! Hunt magical bunnies and defeat the Feaster Bunny for special rewards! Event will run through April and end with the Vehicle Update (v1.3).

• Added: Recall Rune craftable at Rune Mastery 5/5
  • Added: Active Supporter Key(s) to Main Menu.
  • Changed: Deeper Pocket Rune is now removable and reusable.
  • Fixed: Spellcast Bonus for Perk Lvl 5 added.
  • Fixed: Arcane Familiar escalating Spirit Costs @ lvl 3-5.
  • Fixed: Trapper Class reduces crafting costs of Lightning Traps.
  • Fixed: Meteor Spell Rank 5 dealing a lot more damage than intended.
  • Fixed: Ice Storm DoT now scales with Charges.
  • Fixed: Ice Storm Rank 2 missing (double freeze).
  • Fixed: Ice Storm Rank 3 missing (double shatter).
  • Fixed: Spellcast Perks Spell Charging only giving +5% instead of +10% per rank.
  • Fixed: Remedy Potion had its duration reduced by Alchemy Mastery.
  • Fixed: Mending Potion had its duration reduced by Alchemy Mastery. 
  • Fixed: Mending Potion spams message+fx while Devour Potion active.
  • Fixed: UI Spellcasting and Charging Speed inconsistencies.
  • Fixed: Fire Aspect Perk missing Explode proc and chance.
  • Fixed: Ice Spell Arrow Freeze chance discrepancy.

DOWNLOAD SORCERY

MOD LAUNCHER

sorcery-discord-logo.png

4 hours ago, nafeasonto said:

So you have to donate to Patreon to actually get the full version, or is the non donated version ripped of most features?

There is only a single public version of Sorcery Mod. Play the mod and you'll loot an in-game item (supporter key consumable) that opens all recipes and "exclusives". Anything locked until that point is intended to slow progression. The key can be looted or earned as a quest reward. Fallen and Feaster Bunny have good drop rates:

DISCLAIMER: Support or payment is not required in order to obtain in-game items. All supporter exclusive game perks can be obtained 100% FREE in-game. When you choose to Support Development, you are supporting the unique individual work done outside of the game: The creation of unique VFX, SFX, Art, Time creating content and the services/interactions provided through Patreon and Discord.

Hi,

just wanted to ask if there is some problem with the essence (v1.22) ?

When i try to craft a core or spell they all need essence and not the fire/ice/lighting essence.

Edit: nvm, found out that work's like the smithy, i need to feed the station at first.

Edited by Canute (see edit history)

On 4/15/2022 at 8:37 AM, Canute said:

Hi,

just wanted to ask if there is some problem with the essence (v1.22) ?

When i try to craft a core or spell they all need essence and not the fire/ice/lighting essence.

Edit: nvm, found out that work's like the smithy, i need to feed the station at first.

Glad you got it sorted! Hope you're enjoying the Feaster Event 😝 🐰

• Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - A21.2 Stable LIVE! (v1.94)
  • Devrix changed the title to 🧙 Sorcery Mod - Massive Update v1.42 PUBLIC!