it feels not right: Truck or Motorcycle (abuse): falling from high places

Narima

I like the Truck . and one dark night i drove a bad road and landet from high above -my car was not broken and i am and my passenger was well - felt off a high mountain.

This evening my husband and me was fighting above a stage 5 POI Quest - at the roof we was finished and none of us wanted to search our way back to the ground.

High jumps from 6 gloor: normally i think we would die - as jumping from too high cause a broken leg.

We remembered our Truck Mistake so I take out my truch - my husband the chopper and we both fell from the roof.

Nothing happened to our vehikles or to us - we wondered because as normal driving even a small obstacle makes high demolition on the truck/Chopper...

It does not feel right when you can "jump" off the top of a high building in your vehicle and nothing happens - you have only the fasted way out of the building when q is finished.

Fastest way out was in A16 a prepared Hay pad to jump on, sadly A17 nerfed the "No falldamage value to a "less falldamage"

Its a great problem for my Basebuild, i surely dont use a ladder to climb 250m arround 50 times per day

But on topic, vehicles are new (at least complete new implemented (old Minibike was a other system))

so give them some time. (And dont forget, if vehicle would take realistic damage 99% of the player would not arrive at the end of a 2000m tour)

>(And dont forget, if vehicle would take realistic damage 99% of the player would not arrive at the end of a 2000m tour)

yeah, sure, but falling from a skyscraper with truck: the passenger should be dead and vehicle broken. Its ok when vehikel is not destroyed but repairable - but atm it feels like a bug... Special when you drive throu a place where a brick/Iron is and your car takes dmg, but falling from a high building does nothing...

Known Bug. Vehicles - and players in those vehicles - take no fall damage, no matter how far they fall.

I think this bug is fair enough, because of the OTER existing bug where using your Gyrocopter in close proximity to other parked vehicles causes those vehicles to shoot into the sky and get stuck at max ceiling. The lack of fall damage is the only way to get back vehciles for your friends.

You can literally get down off 90% of roofs by jumping off and then just steering your jump to windowsils or other surfaces. I've jumped down the side of the pharma building a million times.

Why bother to fix the jeep when it doesn't matter?

You can literally get down off 90% of roofs by jumping off and then just steering your jump to windowsils or other surfaces. I've jumped down the side of the pharma building a million times.

Why bother to fix the jeep when it doesn't matter?

Just need to find a wall side where there are a lot of windows...

Archived