AlfalandiaDecor

Alfacinha

Hello Alfacinha,

first and important: a good and (for our playstyle) much needed mod. Don't want to live in an ugly enviroment, even in the apocalypse ;-)

We have one problem with plant#3 ... it could not be picked up again and seems to have no hitbox, so could not be destroyed. Once placed, it stays forever in this place. Perhaps you could have a look there.

Another thing are your columns. They are very nice but can only be used for rooms with 3 blocks height. What is needed (since your very nice wood-structure can't be used as paint) were some wood-blocks with this texture (full, half, slope and a pole - for the columns) to expand the possibilities and to make some nice rooms.

Thank you and keep up the good work :-)

As I said before I did not do the prefabs, I just dimensioned them and changed them to be used in the game, in the case of the columns I can not do much, I can:

create columns with various sizes, example column1 1x3 column2 1x4 etc.

Say what you think and how big do the columns

As I said before I did not do the prefabs, I just dimensioned them and changed them to be used in the game, in the case of the columns I can not do much, I can:

create columns with various sizes, example column1 1x3 column2 1x4 etc.

Say what you think and how big do the columns

Ok. In this case, I think it is ok with 1*3. Adding more variations with different scaling will likely only increase the number of blocks without beeing flexible enough for all cases. So keep it how it is now.

As for plant#3 - thanks for fixing it :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

I tried to upload your amazing mod to a server and I can not do it because the file "RssAlfalandiaDecor.unity3d" is too big. Would it be possible to divide that file into smaller ones?

Thank you.

for the modlet to work on a server all clients must have the modlet installed

to split this file I have to make changes to the code, I'll see what I can do this weekend

for the modlet to work on a server all clients must have the modlet installed

to split this file I have to make changes to the code, I'll see what I can do this weekend

I am terribly sorry for having disturbed you but I managed to upload it thought a FTP program (FileZilla). It is not needed. Thank you very much though.

• 3 months later...

Archived