AlfalandiaDecor

Alfacinha

Are these possibly not compatible with Mac? For the person on our server who uses a Mac many of the items show up pink. I've confirmed that she has it all installed correctly.

It is quite possible that it is not compatible, we can ask someone who has a mac to test

Oh, also, I don't know if this might help you track down what's going on but some of the new items didn't have any display errors. The stone fireplace for sure is fine. The plants and rugs were all pink. We can check everything individually and/or get a screenshot for you if that might help you figure out what's going wrong.

Oh, also, I don't know if this might help you track down what's going on but some of the new items didn't have any display errors. The stone fireplace for sure is fine. The plants and rugs were all pink. We can check everything individually and/or get a screenshot for you if that might help you figure out what's going wrong.

I have not and never used a Mac, on my computer it appears fine, so I think it is some incompatibility with the Mac, I will try to research on the subject

I have not and never used a Mac, on my computer it appears fine, so I think it is some incompatibility with the Mac, I will try to research on the subject

You need the new Multi Platform script that includes Mac/Linux support.

You may or may not also need to reinstall unity to include Mac/Linux features/functions.

Grab from OP: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?97386-Updated-Asset-bundle-export-script-for-Unity-2018-and-A17

Archived