Help please...How do I get this to display on the item

Greymantle

I would like this to display on the GoldenRodTea when I click on it. The maxHealthAmount and the foodHealthAmount is what I want to display. What am I missing here?

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="waterAmount" operation="add" value="36"/>

<display_value name="staminaAmount" value=".15" />

<!-- <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="waterPerkDisplay" operation="add" value="@waterHydrationPSec"/> -->

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="maxHealthAmount" operation="add" value="2"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="add" value="2"/>

<!-- <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="waterPerkDisplay" operation="add" value="@waterHydrationPSec"/> -->

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffProcessConsumables"/>

</effect_group>

The key is to set the DisplayType to a type that supports the attributes you want to display.

Those are defined in ui_display.xml. You may need to make a new DisplayType if none of the ones provided suit your needs. I did for example, so I could display items that provide food, water, health, a risk of dysentary, food poisoning, and have a thermal resist buff. That looked like this:

<configs>
<append xpath="/ui_display/item_display">
<item_display_info display_type="warmFoodDrink" display_group="groupConsumables">
	<display_entry name="$foodAmountAdd"     title_key="statFoodAmount"/>
	<display_entry name="$waterAmountAdd"    title_key="statWaterAmount"/>
	<display_entry name="foodHealthAmount"   title_key="statHealthAmount"/>
	<display_entry name="DysenteryRisk"      title_key="statDysenteryRisk" display_type="Percent" negative_preferred="true"/>
	<display_entry name="FoodPoisoningRisk"  title_key="statFoodPoisoningRisk" display_type="Percent" negative_preferred="true"/>
	<display_entry name="dHypothermalResist" title_key="statHypothermalResist"/>
</item_display_info>
</append>
</configs>

And then in my item i set <property name="DisplayType" value="warmFoodDrink"/> for the items where i want to use it.

Archived