Quasi's Quicker Scrapping

Quasimiyao

This modlet halves the time it takes to scrap stuff. And since I didnt use the weight values to speed things up, you will still get the same amount of resources.

If you want even faster scrapping, just reduce the CraftingIngredientTime values in the items.xml.

Download

If you find any errors or things I have overlooked pls let me know and I will fix asap. Also any feedback concerning balancing of the scrap times are welcome :)

Haha :) Actually I found the exact way I wanted to do it. Previous ones I've seen messed with the weight properties to increase the speed of scrapping. But that also reduces the amount of resources you get.

Got a quicker crafting and melting modlet coming soon aswell:)

You can't scrap guns?

The mod shouldnt stop you from being able to scrap guns. Can you scrap them if you remove the mod? Is it vanilla or modded guns you cant scrap, or both?

I can scrap all guns. Even ones from mods. Not sure if this mod speeds that up though. I haven't noticed a big difference when scraping the level one guns I find.

I'll do a check on the scrap speed on guns now Punisher66.

Thats one of the reasons I made this lol. If you want to reduce the time brass takes to scrap more, you can lower the CraftingIngredientTime value on resourceScrapBrass in the items.xml in the mod. I might also reduce that a little bit in the mod after I've played with it a bit.

Quasimiyao - I owe you an apology, I went to take your mod out to see if I could scrap weapons while I was looking down the list I realized I still had the old outdated scrapper in there as well. Everything is working perfect including weapons I hope I didn't scare anybody off this is a great mod.

You said you were looking into quicker smelting times?

If I could make a suggestion, it would be amazing if you could create an item that when smelted, gave a full stack (30K) of the resource in the forge. Of course an item like that should only be spawnable from the CM.

But if you wanted to make them obtainable in game, you could buy them from the trader for an exorbitantly high price. 100K+

They could be called like, Resource Shipments and look like the Reinforced Chest.

One for each forge material. Iron Shipment, Brass Shipment, etc.

Archived