How to delete a stuck inv quest item?

Gareee

Did you by any chance open the trader inventory window after completing the quest? I’ve found that after you get your questbitem reward by returning to the trader you often don’t get the xp reward and maybe the item doesn’t get taken from you until you open the trader inventory screen.

Go to this forum page

Basically you go into DM, open creative menu and you have option appear ontop of your inventory: Empty my inventory.. that way you delete everything. Its a bug that has already been reported.

It happens when you have 2 burried supplies quests open and once you dig out the first one you get double supplies instead of one. And once you get the other chest you may also get one, so you are left with one extra.

I just had this problem the other day so the memory is fresh :)

Go to this forum page

Basically you go into DM, open creative menu and you have option appear ontop of your inventory: Empty my inventory.. that way you delete everything. Its a bug that has already been reported.

It happens when you have 2 burried supplies quests open and once you dig out the first one you get double supplies instead of one. And once you get the other chest you may also get one, so you are left with one extra.

Thanks for this workarround, very helpfull

Go to this forum page

thanks for this! I'll try it asap!

Archived