Is there some sort of range on the trader quests?

AgentPothead

I've added a bunch of new POI to our navezgane map, unfortunately only a handful of them show up in our trader quests. I've raised all their difficulty tiers to 5 to try and get them to show up since our players are higher level. I've tried lowering the default in game POI difficulty tiers to force these new ones to show up. I've loaded all the prefabs in the prefab editor and made sure they have the quest rally point and the quest bags. All the ones that work seem to be towards the middle of the map, while all the ones that aren't working are towards the edges of the map, which makes me wonder if there is some sort of range? I know on random gen maps I can get quests up to like 8km away, so I don't think it's a distance from trader range as much as it is a, don't give quests X distance from the edge of the map range. Anybody else encountered this or have any ideas on how I can get these other POI to show up? Thanks in advance ya'll.

Okay so there must be some sort of range mechanic. I just moved one of our custom POI the Sphinx to the same location as where Factory Large 1 used to be, and the trader immediately gave me a mission for the sphinx! If anybody knows where I can find this to increase it, or just remove it entirely please let me know.

Archived