Official Merchandise

The Fun Pimp

Just got mine. It even has the logo inside the shirt above the size. I'm glad it was mentioned they fit snug. I ordered a size larger than I normally would and just perfect.

Sadly I got this when I went to review it on Amazon:

Review it from your orders page, it just let me review it that way.

The Fun Pimps are happy to announce our officially licensed merchandise now available through AMAZON! After so many requests from you all about our official gear, we’re so excited to finally make it happen! We’re kicking it off by debuting our black short sleeve tees with our official logo and will be pimping out much more official merchandise to come in the near future, stay tuned and check out our shirts! We would also like to hear your ideas on the different types of merchandise you would like to see from, “The Fun pimps” so please let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to give us your positive feedback on the shirts in the amazon review section!

Amazon Store Page

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27240[/ATTACH]

So any reason this isn't also posted in the console section?? Kinda feel left out. Was thinking about getting one after the update we were suppose to get.

So any reason this isn't also posted in the console section?? Kinda feel left out. Was thinking about getting one after the update we were suppose to get.

I would wager that the pimps don’t want to alienate console players by offering merch for a platform they can’t currently support at all ...

Got my tee finally. Amazon couriers can be the worst.... the tee is quality. The print isn’t super thick like on cheesy shirts trying to hard.

I’ll be ordering another one for my collection, and another to actually wear. I plan to wash this one with towels on super duty hour plus washes 20 times (cold water only of course) and report the findings. Looks promising and very happy so far!!!!

Got my tee finally. Amazon couriers can be the worst.... the tee is quality. The print isn’t super thick like on cheesy shirts trying to hard.

I’ll be ordering another one for my collection, and another to actually wear. I plan to wash this one with towels on super duty hour plus washes 20 times (cold water only of course) and report the findings. Looks promising and very happy so far!!!!

please do not use mods on t-shirt... they are not supported yet. :)

seriously tho, i am thinking of getting a couple more because i like to wear them and i can have one for every day.

please do not use mods on t-shirt... they are not supported yet. :)

seriously tho, i am thinking of getting a couple more because i like to wear them and i can have one for every day.

You're supposed to wear it 24/7 unless you're in a snow biome. It's made with a special fabric so you never sleep, shower or use the bathroom. I am curious, can you see your feet when wearing it?

Here are images of my Tee which is X large.

I got it out of the box today and wore it briefly so my wife could see how manly a 7 days shirt is. It is pretty beefy I gotta say.

All photos will use same camera and lighting, I can ensure this is mostly consistent across photos.

For this post I'm using a side loader washer, with liquid detergent on COLD water only. If you wash your colors with hot water you are a moron. Anyways, its on full cycle (100 minutes) with one black towel. Thats it, see below for images.

Out of box, lightly worn -> photo

First wash -> photo

- - - Updated - - -

After first wash I notice NO changes to the shirt at all, maybe some graphic nerd does, and if MM sees a problem then he should damn well FIX IT! otherwise, I can say this is NOT cheap ass crap.

19 washes to go, better hold up or else!

EDIT:

Full disclosure, I DO wash shirts inside out. So the outside of the shirt is INSIDE while washing. I only point this out to educate people on how to actually properly wash their ♥♥♥♥ing shirts. That is all. -stasis.

Before wash 2 -> Pict Here

After wash 2 -> Pict Here

I see no real changes here. I let the shirt dry for basically 24 hours and then washed it again. I added way too much detergent so the washer was foaming... Again there was one black full sized towel washing with the shirt. 100+ minute cycle, cold water only. I have to say that really this thing is holding up like a champ. Who does their laundry this long? I'm not sure why I'm even doing this series other than to convince people that this shirt isn't crap.

This shirt is totally worth your hard earned 25 buckers.

• 2 weeks later...

So on a more serious topic... how thick is the material? I ask because in recent years, the cloth in shirts, t-shirts, etc. - is getting thinner and thinner and I have several t-shirts like this (but not TFP or 7D) that are thinner than my underwear. Brand new shirts that are practically see through because they skimped on the material. So, how think is the material these shirts are made of?

So on a more serious topic... how thick is the material? I ask because in recent years, the cloth in shirts, t-shirts, etc. - is getting thinner and thinner and I have several t-shirts like this (but not TFP or 7D) that are thinner than my underwear. Brand new shirts that are practically see through because they skimped on the material. So, how think is the material these shirts are made of?

You could take a direct hit from a zombie and laugh.

They are like a standard print shirt you would get from a concert or Target.

It isn’t flimsy.

It isn’t flimsy.

"standard print shirts" from target today are flimsy and thin, they are practically see through.

Mr. Amazon is delivering two of them today. I'll let you know what I think after I see them. :bi_polo:

- - - Updated - - -

You could take a direct hit from a zombie and laugh.

I already laugh when a zombie wallops me ... ok I may be bleeding internally, but I still laugh...ain't gonna let no stinkin' zombie know it actually did some damage....

It isn’t flimsy.

GOT THEM :D :D

1) Dang nice! Except...

2) The material is so thin it is practically see through. Puuulease my underwear is thicker than these. <sigh>. Sadly, I expected this - it seems you can't get t-shirts today like they were 10-20 years ago. Clothing makers are skimping everywhere they possibly can, and thinner material means more profit <sigh>....

Moin.

Still waiting fo it, because it isnt to get on an europe amazon and only via amazon us, where shipping takes 3 to 5 weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

Do you have plans for more stuff like this shirt? Maybe a shamway-Shirt or an ZU-Shirt. Or Base caps? I love base caps. And 7DtD has so many beautiful motives to offer. Shamway, ZU, Pop n Pills, some Z-Faces, a simple "I survived" or "Zombie Slayer" ... So many nice things for T-Shirts, Shirts, Caps, Cups or an skater punk hoodie :)

Disagree that the material is “thin”. This shirt is no different than anything I buy at target or from a concert.

It’s a solid shirt.

With all due respect my friend, how old are you? Today's younger generation does not know or remember when mundane things like clothing was made out of thicker higher quality/heavier material. Sadly, the shift to low quality made-in-China junk has been moving to clothing for many years now, but 20 years ago people would have laughed at how flimsy your average target or concert t-shirt is today.

I've been buying my own clothing for almost 50 years, and I remember very well the day when clothing, like many other things we use in our daily lives, was not flimsy made-in-china junk.

Archived