Firearms Modlet update out!

Mayic

Just curious, but why isn't Firearms 2 being promoted here? I was looking forward to it, had no idea it was out.

I am utterly SWAMPED with work in RL, along with these projects D: I'm so sorry, it's been a chore to keep up on social media and forums. I have maybe a 2-4 hour window during the week to get on, and 95% of that is normally eaten up by modding/updating/bug squashing. Nexus just makes it super easy to post on, because it pings to my phone. I sadly don't even get on reddit daily anymore to post my work :( When I do, its just a bland readme copy paste.

I'll try to be a bit more active around here. But it's pretty hard, and I normally remember as my computer is shutting down "♥♥♥♥ I forgot the forums.... Ah I'll do it tomorrow." rinse and repeat. I've had to learn to ignore most of the messages I get as well, and for that I feel awful, but I can't even find the time to respond to everything.

But I'll be making the posting tonight, and trying my damned best to keep up to date on it (I'll even make it my home page). I've been ♥♥♥♥ing awful with my presence on here. When I first started making these projects, I was injured, so I had 100+ hours a week easily to sink into it. Now, I pray to get 10. And with summer almost here, there will be days between me being able to even boot up my PC :(

Thankfully, I have really amazing people helping me out a bit, and act as a mouthpiece for me in my absence, but that isn't enough, and I'm sorry. I feel bad for even hitting up Sphereii tonight with tech questions, seeing as the last time I even spoke to him was 2 months ago. I'd like to be a little bit more then just that guy that seems like he's just hitting people up for questions/promoting his own ♥♥♥♥. But damn, aint enough time in my day :(

WTB 5 more hours a day.

No worries. I d'led it off of Nexus, thanks for all the work you put into it. I have the opposite problems, unemployed and too much time on my hands, lol.

I should totally hire you to do PR on the forums for me :p If I actually made money in the first place haha.

Side note: This version was taken off Modlauncher by mistake by me. I renamed the repo OLD-Firearms. This caused the repo ML was reading to not find it. I was going to take it down anyways after 17.3 drops. But might as well just leave it out. Talked with the great Sphereii tonight, he will hopefully find time tomorrow to toss up Firearms 2 :) And I also just created the posting for it now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived