Ragsy' s A20 Modlets

Ragsy 2145

THANKS!

Heres the Log, still no HD plants or pressing E working. Does work if its just those 2 files tho, but not current mods

Thanks for the information ... so one of the other modlet's is conflicting with either mine or Dust's...

I will take a look at the big log file to see if which one it could be.

Ragsy !!

Installed both downloads and textures look old style and cant pick up by pressing E

SOLVED!!!! I think. I Have a Vanilla server, and another for mod testing. THe Test server I created a new map and the HD plants and pressing E work, with he same installed MOdlets as the first Map. I think its cause the old map was created before i installed you plant mod. So the existing plants look old style and cant press E. So a new map is a must, unless theres a way to delete the old plants on an existing map, and respawn them

Coming Soon !!

Model rigged and supplied by Guppycur

Tower escape video using backdownhipi's Epic City Custom World Epic-City-17-3

The nice scenery in second video suppied by Tin's rwg Modlet Tin-s-Modlet-Tweaks

and DUST2DEATH's excellent HDHQ-Textures-Lighting-Environment

The UI I am hooked on and using in the test videos is the Gnamod UI by Haidrgna, it is a modlet and the link is here Gnamod-UI

Ragsy!!

Thats awesome! But I think it should glide faster?

I'm excited for this ;)

Yeah needs a bit more speed but those are trial runs in A17.4 under early developement, the glider does act a bit differently in A18 ... so hoping to get things sorted for this new alpha version when it gets stable and then I can move forward with it !

Ragsy !!

Not known at present ....

No worries. It's a pretty simple modlet and all the names check out AFAICT. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't known to not work.

I added it to a game in progress without any issues, so I'll report back if you aren't able to look into it tonight.

Thanks.

No worries. It's a pretty simple modlet and all the names check out AFAICT. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't known to not work.

I added it to a game in progress without any issues, so I'll report back if you aren't able to look into it tonight.

Thanks.

I tested last night and done loads of airdrops in test and yes it appears to work ok .. will update the OP .

Thanks for using my modlet ...

Ragsy!!

• 2 weeks later...

The modlet version is in the description ... e.g "Classic Style Zombies V3" if there is no V number in modlet description it is at the original first release level. Then in the listing it states that it is compatible for particular Alpha versions .

The Alpha version compatibilty one do you mean ? like A18.0 A18.1, A18e b6, A17.4 or something ?

There seems to be a lot of experimental builds this time around on A18 so the column may get pretty full for compatibilty... but I will put them in if this helps people more ... :)

Maybe i will just put latest Stable version and latest experimental on second thoughts ...

Edit : Going to leave as stable versions in OP ... if they dont work in subsequent builds then will update as required .. hopefully nothing gets broken now till A19 /Gold , fingers crossed that is.

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
OP Status updates (see edit history)

Yes it does and thanks .. updated OP description to reflect this.

Although TFP's have changed some individually ..... this modlet sets them all to same level and you can adjust setting to your own particular tastes by changing this in the modlet line at the end if you wish.

property[@name=bright]/@value">7</set> for example

Ragsy !!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at your Take out the Trash mod, and I think it's throwing errors when we loot the little trash bins. Now I noticed you changed the ID of the trash bin, but I don't see any adjustment to the loot list in your mod. Anyway, I get "instance of object not found" when looting a trashbin, and when my buddy loots one on MY hosted game, it disables their ability to loot anything else, and I get the error popup on my end.

Ok I will check these out at some point as they as they are on my test server , been busy with r/l stuff for last 2 weeks and A18.2 dropped.

Thanks for making me aware of these ..

Edit:

Pushing a fix to the 'Take out the Trash Modlet' tonight when i get home ... I will also then look at first person modlet

The lootlist had been changed originally to 139 in the modlet for the small trashbin (in A17) .. as 10 was linked to the garbage bags. I am going to leave it at 139 for the small white trash bin . There are also possibilties that other modlets may use 139 so these would conflict with my modlet.

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
More info (see edit history)

For the life of me I can't get the boat's to go more than a few seconds without sinking, lol.

This is V3 on 18.1b8, am I missing something, I've tried many keys, even got the bow to point up but it still sinks, would be cool to use as my map will feature islands.