Edit History

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

user name had changed

Sorry CrazyAluminium it is a modlet purely done to help the vanilla game player.

Although if you wanted add the Bdub parts in drops for a personal modlet and not publish it then I think thats the best way to go.

I will look at the modlet again soon and I think i may have a way to have it work generically with other vehicle mods provided the other mods add thier vehicle parts to the vehiclePartsTiered loot group .

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Thought on generic version

On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, beware14 said:

Find Vehicle Parts In Airdrops 

Can you add Bdub's Vehicles to this modlet?

Sorry beware14 it is a modlet purely done to help the vanilla game player.

Although if you wanted add the Bdub parts in drops for a personal modlet and not publish it then I think thats the best way to go.

I will look at the modlet again soon and I think i may have a way to have it work generically with other vehicle mods provided the other mods add thier vehicle parts to the vehiclePartsTiered loot group .

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Thought

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I have spoken with Bdub and its not an option he wants either,  although if you wanted add the Bdub parts in drops for a personal modlet and not publish it then I think thats the best way to go. 

Ragsy !!