Edit History

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Update Info

6 hours ago, Finch55 said:

Special thanks @Ragsy 2145
Following your config files for various vehicle setups, I've managed to get all of Manux A17 vehicles working in A19 b173 and using fuel where applicable. What I can't figure out is how to add the parts to the workshop so they be crafted and not just pulled from cm. This is for my own personal use as I have no intention of publishing anothers hard work and passion.

I think the tags changed for the recipes.xml   .... Progression is pretty much the same

Think it may be linked to perk as well   tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable">   Hope that helps you out example from 4x4 vanilla

<recipe name="vehicle4x4TruckAccessories" count="1" craft_time="210" craft_area="workbench" tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable,workbenchCrafting">
	<ingredient name="resourceElectricParts" count="33"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceHeadlight" count="8"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceMetalPipe" count="50"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceSpring" count="4"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceMechanicalParts" count="16"/>
	<effect_group>
		<passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" operation="perc_add" level="0,3" value=".5,.5" tags="resourceMechanicalParts,resourceMetalPipe,resourceElectricParts,resourceSpring"/>
	</effect_group>
</recipe>

Reminds me to check recipes in crafting for the Vehicle Madness Revamp Beta I am working on and trying to finalise that after all the physics updates and converting to linear lighting and so forth lol .  Although my crafting parts is linked to the Autoworkbench .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Update Info

Following your config files for various vehicle setups, I've managed to get all of Manux A17 vehicles working in A19 b173 and using fuel where applicable. What I can't figure out is how to add the parts to the workshop so they be crafted and not just pulled from cm. This is for my own personal use as I have no intention of publishing anothers hard work and passion.

I think the tags changed for the recipes.xml   .... Progression is pretty much the same

Think it may be linked to perk as well   tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable">   Hope that helps you out

Reminds me to check recipes in crafting for the Vehicle Madness Revamp Beta I am working on and trying to finalise that after all the physics updates and converting to linear lighting and so forth lol .  Although my crafting parts is linked to the Autoworkbench .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Update Info

Think it may be linked to perk as well   tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable">   Hope that helps you out

Reminds me to check recipes in crafting for the Vehicle Madness Revamp Beta I am working on and trying to finalise that after all the physics updates and converting to linear lighting and so forth lol . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Reminds me to check recipes in crafting for the Vehicle Madness Revamp Beta I am working on and trying to finalise that after all the physics updates and converting to linear lighting and so forth lol . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

5 hours ago, Finch55 said:

I think the tags changed for the recipes  .... Progression is pretty much the same

Example

<append xpath="/recipes">

<recipe name="manux_bigEngine" count="1" craft_area="workbench" craft_time="360" tags="learnable,workbenchCrafting">>
			<ingredient name="resourceForgedSteel" count="40"/>
			<ingredient name="resourceMechanicalParts" count="30"/>
			<ingredient name="resourceSpring" count="20"/>
			<ingredient name="resourceMetalPipe" count="15"/>
			<ingredient name="smallEngine" count="3"/>
		</recipe>

Hope that helps you out

Regards

Ragsy !!