EpicSpire's Modlets

EpicSpire

EpicSpire's Wet FlagStone

Tired of placing flagstone blocks in the wrong spot and then having to take the time and stamina to break those mistakes, just to do it again late... well Get Gud then... or be like me and just pick those blocks back up.

You will need to craft a special block, not the normal lag stone, but normal flag stone is untouched, so you can use those too. The wet FlagStone uses a gravel texture, so you know when it dries. it doesn't stay wet for a long time (i can adjust that time fairly easily if requested to) its quicker than wet concrete, but should be long enough that you will spot the mistake.

The recipe is simple and is done in the inventory.

3 cobblestone and 6 plant fibers.

they dry (self upgrade) into the normal Flag Stone.

all 33 of the Flag Stone blocks have a wet version.

EpicSpire's Trader Tier Reward System

Added Skill Points as reward for completing each Tier of the Trader quests, making the trader quests more worth the risks for early game

I've seen a lot of Mods/Modlets that increase the number of skill points per level, but personally think that this is more balanced for my style of play. I'm not trying to dis on those mods, we need more skill points in the game, but i think earning them is a bit more balanced.

Tier 1 =3 Skill Points

Tier 2 = 4 Skill Points

Tier 3 = 5 Skill Points

Tier 4 = 5 Skill Points

Tier 5 = 6 Skill Points

Tier 6 = 8 Skill Points

For Games already in Progress.

If you do not wish to restart your world, and have already completed some Tier quests for the trader, type the following lines into the game console (Press F1 in-game)

For each tier that you completed:

givequest quest_tier1complete

givequest quest_tier2complete

givequest quest_tier3complete

givequest quest_tier4complete

givequest quest_tier5complete

givequest quest_tier6complete

Then go talk to any trader. You'll get all the rewards including the skill points.

(I'm willing to adjust these point values, based on balance. Feed back is welcome!)

EpicSpire's Drift Wood And Cinder Blocks (and Metal Piles)

The Driftwood you find in deserts can now be picked up. they can be scraped for 10 wood or used in a fire for 12:30 fuel. the burn time is intentionally longer than 10 wood would normally burn for, making collecting the drift wood actually practical.

The cinder blocks that you can find in the wasteland and in various other place can now be picked up. you can scrap them for 6 small stones or put them in the forge for 40 stone.

ADDED:

EpicSpire's Metal Piles

Allows the Metal Piles to be picked up, scraped and Used

Scraped for 15 scrap Iron. Smelted for 20 Iron.

Also ADDED, an all in one Pack for these three in order to limit clutter in your Mod folder!

EpicSpire's Working Charcoal Grill

Allows you to build a charcoal grill that works exactly like a campfire.

You can craft it in your inventory, no need for workbench. it costs 8 scrap iron, 3 mechanical parts, and 2 iron pipes.

You still need the grill and cooking pots for recipes

Planned features:

use cooking pots and grills as part of the recipe for the charcoal grill and make all food recipes no longer require those tools if used in this workstation. (not sure when i'll get around to that, as i'm still learning how to do mods)

EpicSpire's Pour It Out AND Scoop It Out:

Two separate files/mods.

Pour it Out allows you to turn drinks into jars.

Scoop it out allows you to turn canned food into cans.

Instead of scraping the food/drinks into scrap iron/glass or tossing it out all together, you can just pour /scoop it out and add the empty jar or can to your inventory.

Jars are always useful, and i know that the cans only have a limited use, but when you do need them you might not want to risk food poisoning to get it.

good for early game if you do not have access to a cooking pot and have 12 dog food in your inventory.

uploaded as separate files in case you feel one of them does not suit your desire.

If you do not wish to restart your world, and have already completed some Tier quests for the trader, type the following lines into the game console (Press F1 in-game)

For each tier that you completed:

givequest quest_tier1complete

givequest quest_tier2complete

givequest quest_tier3complete

givequest quest_tier4complete

givequest quest_tier5complete

givequest quest_tier6complete

Then go talk to any trader. You'll get all the rewards including the skill points.

Awesome! I agree with the sentiment of earning more skill points. Gonna have to grab it then. :smile-new:

Thank you. let me know how you like it and if you think the values should be adjusted.

i may, make a few versions of this wuith different values, but those values are also easily adjusted, so the user could do it themselves.

Archived