Hilarious Zombie Situations

hotpoon

Last night I came across a grave yard and when I got close, sleepers rose up from inside the graves like a Michael Jackson thriller video. Had a good chuckle - thanks for that Fun Pimps. Anyway, that situation, together with a recent thread about naked biker zombies, had me lying in bed thinking about other possible hilarious situations. Enter:

Toilet Cubicle Zombie

Imagine walking into a bathroom, and a cubicle door busts open with a zombie that has his pants around his ankles. He could shuffle with little steps at you and then trip on his pants and become a crawler style zombie (but still with pants around ankles).

Responsible Driver Zombie

Imagine going to a car that has a zombie driver still in the driver seat. Obviously he's excited to see you, but can't bight you because there's a car door between you and him. Let's say you start wrenching the car till the body of the car comes off, revealing that the zombie is wearing his seat-belt so still can't get you. So you can stand there, wrench in hand, laughing at him gnashing his teeth, but not for too long because he eventually breaks out of his seat-belt.

Rasta Zombie

Imagine seeing a Bob Marley/Snoop Dogg looking zombie that's so high, he shuffles right past you. Maybe we can also find them assaulting vending machines for snacks.

So obviously this post is made in jest, but I would laugh my ass off if I saw any of that. Maybe some of you can think of other scenarios.

Wow literally just made a reply in your other topic about a zombie being on the toilet to honour Elvis lol.

- Street thug zombies, group on corner that dont startle till you get close (feel this would be good because atm outside zombies are just sparsely placed)

- Diver zombie, get close to a river or lake (or hell maybe even sea if we could ever get a coast) and they come out from the depths) just gave myself another idea of sminsuit z's coming out from sand at the beach.

- Parachute zombies, group or singles of zombies could be found hanging from trees or buildings where they have got caught and never got free. (could be special military ones that tried giving aid in apo but didnt land..particularly well)

- Knight zombies, you come across a reenactment area where loads of them are

- Disabled zombies, cant actually attack you because theyre stuck in a wheelchair but could come to life and wiggle about when you get close, your choice whether to put them out of their misery or not.

- Children zombies, seriously where did all the kids vanish to as soon as the apoc stuck lol

- Dancer zombies, could still have a spring in their step and move in funny and hard to predict dance routine/ attack pattern.

- Black zombies, are there any? cmon equal rights to be a zombie, what would the snowflakes say ay

- Prison zombies (coincidence i thought of this after black zombies) could have a knife in their hand still because the hand siezed after turning.

- Car zombies (made a thread in ideas on this a while back), where you go to search the car and they get out to set upon you.

- Zeds in cardboard boxes that break out when you go to loot them

Im losing the theme here lol

But yeah, abit of imagination could go a long way here just wonder if they could ever be feasible to implement

I always thought the survivor zombies were black. So did several streamers who have played the game, shouting things like "Crap! Angry black zombie's killing me!" and other such non-sense.

So where are all of the "southern" zombies? Around here there are more guns than people in houses and I have yet to be shot at by a zombie...

Oh man, you guys have got some imagination! Lol especially at spam crafter and git off mah laaawn zombie

Edit to Add:

Crotchety old man zombie comes at with his walker you if you step on his lawn.

Be funny if crotchety old man zombie doesn't have teeth either so maybe he does 1/4 damage

Oh man, you guys have got some imagination! Lol especially at spam crafter and git off mah laaawn zombie

Edit to Add:

Be funny if crotchety old man zombie doesn't have teeth either so maybe he does 1/4 damage

no, he should have the .44 magnum (since there's no .454 Casull in the game)

stay offn his lawn! hee-hee.

"Children zombies, seriously where did all the kids vanish to as soon as the apoc stuck lol"

Natural selection~

Ever seen the corpses on the road? There you go.

I'm a full grown person and still die to wolves and bears and zdogs. Kids aint faster than us. So..... Yeah :)

PETA zombie. Attacks when the player kills an animal. It's always feral.
Can copy with feminazis, or maybe make the stripper feral as soon as you look at her boobs?

As for my suggestion, I'm definitely going for Walker Texas Ranger (or Texas Ranger Walker if you prefer). It will just kill you in 7 days, no exceptions.

Archived