17.1B8 HUD Water filling not working [help]

a383125283

HUD Water filling No longer working on this version,Ask for your help

<rect width="171" height="43" pos="0,-235" controller="PlayerStatsWindow" visible="{statvisible}">

<sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,128" type="sliced"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="background" color="0,0,0,140" type="sliced" />

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="110,110,110,128" width="169" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="5" name="BarContent" color="52,137,167,128" width="169" type="filled" fill="{playerwaterfill}" />

<sprite depth="6" name="Icon" atlas="{staticonatlas|once}" sprite="ui_game_symbol_water" size="32,32" pos="4,-6" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<label depth="7" name="TextContent" pos="10,-8" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="topleft" text="{playerwater}%" height="30"/>

<sprite depth="8" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" fillcenter="false"/>

<filledsprite depth="8" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="171" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="170" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

</rect>

HUD Water filling No longer working on this version,Ask for your help

<rect width="171" height="43" pos="0,-235" controller="PlayerStatsWindow" visible="{statvisible}">

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="110,110,110,128" width="169" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="5" name="BarContent" color="52,137,167,128" width="169" type="filled" fill="{playerwaterfill}" />

<sprite depth="6" name="Icon" atlas="{staticonatlas|once}" sprite="ui_game_symbol_water" size="32,32" pos="4,-6" foregroundlayer="true"/>

<label depth="7" name="TextContent" pos="10,-8" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="topleft" text="{playerwater}%" height="30"/>

<sprite depth="8" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" fillcenter="false"/>

<filledsprite depth="8" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="171" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="170" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

</rect>

It's not a percentage anymore. In the code you posted, the % is just text written in there, not a command. So you are showing an integer as a percentage when it's not. Since the controller has changed you'll need to find another way to arrange your water bar.

This looks all good

I believe statmodifiedmax has to do with how the health and stam bars work where they only fill part way due to cap, so you can do away w/ it

change filledsprite to sprite

if you still have your text and just the filled bar is the concern you should be good here

This also is from the new "HUDLeftStatBars" mechanic. I can also go the way of the wind.

</rect>

most definitely keep this

This looks all good

I believe statmodifiedmax has to do with how the health and stam bars work where they only fill part way due to cap, so you can do away w/ it

if you still have your text and just the filled bar is the concern you should be good here

This also is from the new "HUDLeftStatBars" mechanic. I can also go the way of the wind.

OK I'll try

This looks all good

<filledsprite depth =“5”name =“BarContent”color =“52,137,167,128”width =“169”type =“filled”fill =“{playerwaterfill}”/>

将filledsprite更改为sprite

Still not working

This looks all good

<sprite depth="5" name="BarContent" color="52,137,167,128" width="169" type="filled" fill="{playerwaterfill}" /> try this.

Yes, I did, but it didn't work.

Archived