Sorry to be that person - Quickest way to level up

chambo

So currently me and a friend play 7D2D on a standard vanilla server however my question is....

What is the quickest way to level up?

We are currently farming zombies drawing them in with heat. Is there any quicker more efficient way to gain xp at current?

Kind Regards,

Chambo

With Iron tools, or later, mining trees and boulders is the fastest way to level. I am the group's miner on our latest A17 playthrough, and I am 9 levels higher than the next highest player (97 vs 89). Mining XP might not seem a lot but it is constant. You cannot find or attract zombies fast enough to keep up with a player is just mining constantly.

If it's your own server, you can modify the progression.xml file, first line :

<progression>
<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

Either modify the number of points required to go to the next level, or change the number of skill points received at each level increase.

With Iron tools, or later, mining trees and boulders is the fastest way to level. I am the group's miner on our latest A17 playthrough, and I am 9 levels higher than the next highest player (97 vs 89). Mining XP might not seem a lot but it is constant. You cannot find or attract zombies fast enough to keep up with a player is just mining constantly.

how invested are you in your harvest and stamina skills out of curiosity?

Archived