whats wrong this xml file??

archimp

https://pastebin.com/gMe1NjpT

hope u can check it.. was playing with my friend on my server with this modded file what i have done and our gamestages not raise above zero never..

That's a little much to troubleshoot. I would suggest a binary approach to debugging this. Comment some out to cut them in half, try again... if still bugged, cut in half again. Repeat until the problem is found.

First line is a comment but not commented out. Is that how it is in your file or was that added by pastebin?

eg:

"This XML file does not appear..."

First line should be:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Are you getting any errors on the console when you use this file? In SP console is F1 key but not sure what messages get sent to client on multiplayer so prob need to look through the server log for any errors.

there is no error messages on console and is f1. also whats bothers me is when using this file. there is no sleeppers inside houses anymore.

i was gamestage 60 when i changed file. and now me and my friend are stuck on gamestage 0 i am level 51 and he is level 8.

im using 120 minutes day and i have double spawning on biomes.

and im not so good on editing..im afraid to delete lines on file. i just have edited bloodmoonhorde gs numers over num 300. i mean alot. last gs have 30000 on num, whats i think is zombie count on horde?

- - - Updated - - -

First line is a comment but not commented out. Is that how it is in your file or was that added by pastebin?

eg:

"This XML file does not appear..."

First line should be:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Are you getting any errors on the console when you use this file? In SP console is F1 key but not sure what messages get sent to client on multiplayer so prob need to look through the server log for any errors.

yes its like that on file

Archived