Alpha 17 More Lights (Craftable and Working)

BastiAKA

MODLET Working Lights 1.1

Lamps1.1.thumb.jpg.994f527f339cb9014bc61f0af5d53f78.jpg

This Modelt brings back all your favorite lamps and even some more. All lamps/lights have a valid Recipe, and can be unlocked with the Advanced Engineering Perk. For the moment all lights have the same lighting power, but i will release a different Version with Lamps not being that bright.

Changed with V1.2

-Updated the mod to work with A18

-Fixed Script collissions

Added with 1.1

-Desk Lamp (Blockname: deskLampLight_Player)

-Table Lamp (Blockname: tableLampLight_Player)

-Work Light (Blockname: workLightPOI_Player)

-Ceiling Fan Light (Blockname: ceilingFanLight_Player)

-Exit Sign (Blockname: signExitLight_Player)

-Red Industrial Light (Blockname: industrialLight02Red_Player)

Content 1.0

-Industrial Light 01 (Blockname: industialLight01_player)

-Industrial Light 02 (Blockname: industrialLight02_player)

-Porch Light (Blockname: porchLight04_player)

-Porch Light Brass (Blockname: porchLight04Brass_player)

-Old Outdoor Light (Blockname: porchLight01_player)

-Ceiling Light 05 Brass (Blockname: ceilingLight05Brass_player)

-Ceiling Light 05 (Blockname: ceilingLight05_player)

-Ceiling Light 044 (Blockname: ceilingLight04_player)

-Ceiling Light 02 Brass (Blockname: ceilingLight02Brass_player) (Silver Dome Light)

-Ceiling Light 02 (Blockname: ceilingLight02_player)

-Ceiling Light 07 (Blockname: ceilingLight07_player) (Fluorescent Light)

-Table Lamp (Blockname: endTableLampPlayer) (Lamp has its own table)

Download:

Download

Huge Thanks to JaxTeller718 for helping me making a modlet and fixing it :)

Small_LampsAll.jpg.26b41e8aeb96bbe2103deada266a1889.jpg

1200Lamps.jpg.417a8d2df397811520ebfc922decd590.jpg

Edited by BastiAKA
Update 1.1 (see edit history)

Here you go bud. Feel free to rename it to your name if you like. I made the end table a seperate recipe. Modlet version of this because it deserves it and because a know a specific player on my server was JUST talking about this and missed light options.

Great work. :) I can whip up a progression file if you like. Let me know where you want em locked up at.

MoreLights Modlet

Thanks for making a modlet out of it. You can keep the name or add my name too, would like that, if this is possible.

I will look into progression file now, and attach it to the file to the Advanced Engineering Skill. But i don't know how to do this in the modlet. Everything is described as a passive effect, where you would need to enter the name of the item and put the Tag "learnable" on it.

Do you know how to edit the Progressions Files passive Effect in a modlet without adding a new effect ?

i tried it with the following, but it wasn't unlocked yet. Maybe you find the mistake in this

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkAdvancedEngineering]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=RecipeTagUnlocked][@Level=2,5]/@value">gunPistol,gunPumpShotgun,gunHuntingRifle,spotlightPlayer,speaker,pressureplate,pressureplateLong,electrictimerrelay,motionsensor,cementMixer,ammoDartSteel,dartTrap,industrialLight01_player,industrialLight02_player,ceilingLight07_player,ceilingLight05Brass_player,ceilingLight05_player,ceilingLight04_player,ceilingLight02Brass_player,ceilingLight02_player,ceilingLight07_player,endTableLampPlayer</set>

If you can fix that i have done the rest of editing the modlet, with learnable tags

i tried it with the following, but it wasn't unlocked yet. Maybe you find the mistake in this

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkAdvancedEngineering]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=RecipeTagUnlocked][@Level=2,5]/@value">gunPistol,gunPumpShotgun,gunHuntingRifle,spotlightPlayer,speaker,pressureplate,pressureplateLong,electrictimerrelay,motionsensor,cementMixer,ammoDartSteel,dartTrap,industrialLight01_player,industrialLight02_player,ceilingLight07_player,ceilingLight05Brass_player,ceilingLight05_player,ceilingLight04_player,ceilingLight02Brass_player,ceilingLight02_player,ceilingLight07_player,endTableLampPlayer</set>

If you can fix that i have done the rest of editing the modlet, with learnable tags

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkAdvancedEngineering']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='2,5']/@tags">,industrialLight01_player,industrialLight02_player,porchLight04Brass_player,ceilingLight07_player,ceilingLight02_player,ceilingLight02Brass_player,ceilingLight04_player,ceilingLight05_player,ceilingLight05Brass_player,porchLight01_player,porchLight04_player,endTableLampPlayer</append>

try that

I tried this on my test server, but got an error on loading

2019-01-11T13:56:07 12.013 ERR Failed loading and parsing XML (recipes.xml):
2019-01-11T13:56:07 12.013 EXC Unexpected token. Name is required here.  Line 32, position 73.
XmlException: Unexpected token. Name is required here.  Line 32, position 73.

Checked the recipes.xml of the modlet, and there was a missing space before the word tags in two lines (===>tags="learnable")

Fixed it and now it loads without errors.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to figure it out, there might be an issue while loading, with the Block Id's. They are generated automatically, maybe the server processes them at the same time resulting into some duplicates when loading. I would recommend to put the scripts together, mainly you will need my 3 XML files, you can copy their content into yours. (Blocks, Recipes, Progression)

• 2 months later...

being able to make the lights in the game brighter would be nice. I have been looking around trying to find a way to make the spotlight actualy work like a spotlight, sadly i am not finding a way to make it brighter and shine further. Anyone know how to do this?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...