Simple Larger Stacks

coRpSE

This modlet is just a simple bump to some stacks of items in both your bags and boxes. My community have been pestering me a bit, to up the limits of things that could be stacked, like drinks. So I finally did this after searching to see if I found anyone else that did it. If someone else already had this done, sorry, but the search on this site is limited and was turning up with nothing.

Items changed are as follows:

• Boiled Jars of Water - From 15 to 50
  • Can River Water - From 15 to 50
  • Yucca Juice - From 15 to 50
  • Goldenrod Tea - From 15 to 50
  • Red Tea - From 15 to 50
  • Yucca Juice Smoothie - From 15 to 50
  • Coffee - From 15 to 50
  • Beer - From 15 to 50
  • Grandpas Moonshine - From 15 to 50
  • Grandpas Awesome Sauce - From 15 to 50

• Magazines & Schematics - From 1 to 50

• Yucca Fruit - From 50 to 100
  • Raw Meat - From 250 to 500

• Grain Alcohol - From 15 to 50
  • Honey - From 10 to 50
  • First Aid Bandage - From 10 to 20
  • Bandage - From 10 to 20
  • First Aid Kit - From 5 to 10
  • Snowberry Extract - From 15 to 50
  • Splint - From 10 to 20
  • Testosterone Extract - From 10 to 20

• Rocket HE - From 20 to 40
  • Feather - From 250 to 500
  • Shotgun Shell - From 250 to 500
  • Blunderbuss Ammo - From 250 to 500
  • Stone CrossbowBolt - From 250 to 500
  • Iron CrossbowBolt - From 250 to 500
  • Buckshot - From 250 to 500
  • Arrow Stone - From 250 to 500

• Radiator - From 5 to 20
  • Beaker - From 10 to 20
  • oil - From 50 to 100
  • Forged Iron - From 500 to 1000
  • Forged Steel - From 500 to 1000
  • Leather - From 250 to 500
  • Cloth - From 250 to 500
  • Paper - From 250 to 500
  • Military Fiber - From 250 to 500

Download: CLICK HERE

Install to:

Local: Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\

Server: 7 Days to Die\Mods\

Assistance of additional items to the list provided by:

SMiThaYe

Don’t apologize for posting. It’s great that people share their mods here :)

- - - Updated - - -

And I’ve asked Roland to fix the search to AND instead of OR many times. Not sure this forum even supports it or could handle the million posts..

Yeah, as a open source web developer myself, I just don't like putting stuff out there if someone already has the same or similar stuff. That's why when I originally did the tutorial for larger fuel tanks which ended up being turned into a modlet a couple of days ago, I spent some time looking using ever trick I could think of to see if anyone posted how to do it, to find there was nothing.

As for the search, I believe it does both "AND" and "OR". It just need some refininage a bit more. My main issue with the search on here is that the advanced search is broken into two sections for no reason. Having them in two sections is a bit redundant. Combining the "Single Content Type" and the "Multiple Content Types" could easily be combined then redesigned a bit to flow better.

Also, to help out with speed and accuracy of the search, especially a site this size, would to purge old post over X amount of years of inactivity. By doing that, less irrelevant threads will show up. But, if a system like that is not built into the backend, another simple option would be to implement a custom Google search engine onto the site, and build it into a block or whatever they call it with this system. That would use Googles search engine which is one of the better ones out there, especially compared to the ones that come on any CMS.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 12:58 AM, Skelletor89 said:

I honestly can't thank you enough for this. Before finding the mod, I was editing the .xml file myself every single time the game got updated. While I find editing files fun... it's such a pain in the @%$*#! each time an update comes out.

I hear that.

Will be going through this list to see if I need to update anything or add more.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived