Steel arrowhead?

Sappystreetbum

Damn, if that's true, i just wasted almost all my points trying to get exploding bolts at lvl 25.

The perk descriptions can be quite misleading. :/

To be honest, I'm not really enjoying this alpha. I started playing in a14 and fell in love with this game. For me, and I'm not trying to start flame, my love has been fading with each alpha. It really bums (:p) me out to say this.

I hope i don't get banned :(

I'll give the build another go after some balancing in the coming patches.

I wish the pimps the best of luck.

(Nearly cried typing this; that's how attached I've gotten to this game. You'd think i was being broken up with.)

Love,

Sappy.

Damn, if that's true, i just wasted almost all my points trying to get exploding bolts at lvl 25.

To be honest, I'm not really enjoying this alpha. I started playing in a14 and fell in love with this game. For me, and I'm not trying to start flame, my love has been fading with each alpha. It really bums (:p) me out to say this.

(Nearly cried typing this; that's how attached I've gotten to this game. You'd think i was being broken up with.)

Love,

Sappy.

If it makes you feel any better, steel arrowheads are common loot from (I think) cars and trash piles. You don't need any perks to craft those into steel arrows/bolts, it might be the same for exploding bolts.

You can modify the progression.xml file to get rid of the level requirements.

But I'm pretty sure the level requirement's will be lowered (for SP at least) if not removed entirely as the amount of points needed to max out one category and still survive is a lot.

dont waste your time on exploding bolts... All explosive damage is explosively bugged and doesn't do almost anything. Tested it with 5 points in explosive weapons and for 25 Arlenes it took me 30 pipe bombs and 20 explosive bolts to kill them :)

So stick to conventional weapons ATM :)

Love,

Sappy.

No idea about exploding bolts and requierments to craft them, but steel arrows and bolts are pretty common drop from looting.

Archived