Winter Project 2018

sphereii

I killed; after much effort, one of those monsters with the antlers and it only gave 800xp and no loot. I think that's way too low for the effort involved. I mean this guy had hulk like tenacity.

Loving this mod so far btw.

*can also confirm the food and water bug that jano mentions above. I restarted my game and it was working again.

You also can't use bandages or anything else except through the belt. The use key will not work anymore.

I'll review this today. Re-logging seems to fix it. We did not make any intentional changes to this area.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your share!

I download the zip file and unzipped files into the game dir.

I found you already package the hdhq mod,But I don't found everywhere link .Is it work?

The HDHQ added to Winter Project were patches to reduce the total download size for the mod launcher users. Feel free to grab DUST2DEATH's full release and apply it manually.

Hey sphereii, i dont know if this is a bug or intended, but the xmas trees most of the time are unhittable and sometimes they block paths entirely, sometimes zombos get stuck behind and they swing to nothing, they also have presents and other lootable stuff under them, but since you cant hit em you only have to avoid them, this happens mostly inside poi's, i think the tree's on the open can be hit most of the time.

Hey sphereii, i dont know if this is a bug or intended, but the xmas trees most of the time are unhittable and sometimes they block paths entirely, sometimes zombos get stuck behind and they swing to nothing, they also have presents and other lootable stuff under them, but since you cant hit em you only have to avoid them, this happens mostly inside poi's, i think the tree's on the open can be hit most of the time.

This is probably my fault, since I'm doing block replacements to bring the much bigger trees inside, in much smaller areas. The decorations from replacing woodTable, so it's just a one-block area, and the tree is bigger.

Noticed that the Clear Zombies quest sometimes gets bugged out and is unfinishable. It shows that there is a one enemy left but you can dig up the entire area and it will always show that. Then on exit game and re launch it says stay in area 0,0 and there is nothing to clear and the only thing you can do is abandon the quest.

Edit: Also just found out if you leave your game after starting the quest, leave while in the quest area and restart it messes up the quest.

Noticed that the Clear Zombies quest sometimes gets bugged out and is unfinishable. It shows that there is a one enemy left but you can dig up the entire area and it will always show that. Then on exit game and re launch it says stay in area 0,0 and there is nothing to clear and the only thing you can do is abandon the quest.

Edit: Also just found out if you leave your game after starting the quest, leave while in the quest area and restart it messes up the quest.

This is strange. I don't think we really touched the quest part. The POI resets, and gets buried under snow. We've found vultures under the snow on the roof, so they could be hiding there.

This is strange. I don't think we really touched the quest part. The POI resets, and gets buried under snow. We've found vultures under the snow on the roof, so they could be hiding there.

I dug out a whole area in god mode to see and there was no enemy but there was one yellow dot on the compass. I tried going really high then low and nothing.

Also don't quit the game in the middle of a clearing quest because when you start up again the quest will be bugged and have to be abandoned.

Great Mod, but im missing blocks under evrey prefab.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27031[/ATTACH]

always fell through world.

Using Snow Shovel or Normal Shovels don't give Snow.

0. Launcher.: Loaded With Launcher

1. Map.: Navazgane (New World)

2. Mods.: No Other Mods

3. Console.: No Red or Yello Messages

Great Mod, but im missing blocks under evrey prefab.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27031[/ATTACH]

always fell through world.

Using Snow Shovel or Normal Shovels don't give Snow.

0. Launcher.: Loaded With Launcher

1. Map.: Navazgane (New World)

2. Mods.: No Other Mods

3. Console.: No Red or Yello Messages

I imagine that Navezgane would not take well to the snow code, as it builds up the chunks, and navezgane is pre-built.

Winter Project has been updated to Alpha 17.1.

- Improved snow generation around buildings

- Fixed loot id for the trader

- Re-adjusted base-line temperatures - Winter is a lot colder.

- Updated Red Eagle's UIs

- Adjusted how the DUST2DEATH's HQ packs are distributed with the Winter Project. ( New Launcher update will be released shortly for this ). This will be a longer download temporarily.

A new Winter Project will be added to the heading, which will show off the Launcher's soon-to-be-released Modlet Subscription hooks. More details will come from that too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great. Need to try it for sure. Have you included any Npcs ? Love to see finally a variety in gameplay with survivors and bandits. Cannot wait to check your winter wonderland. Santa and music. Nice, a pitty Christmas is over. Dont know if it is possible to include other particle effectts like Northern Lights at night. That would be amazing. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived