7 Days to Bri Alpha 17 Content

dhlmaster

Hey folks, Back in the beginning of 2018 I started this channel, "7 Days to Bri" and I pumped out as much Alpha 16 content as I was able to with everything going on in real life. You can see my old content at this link: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?80641-New-Channel-7-Days-to-Bri

I sat out a17 experimental simply due to timing with things going on with my family. Now I am back for some a17 stable content. Check out the first in my new series of videos!

7DTD Alpha 17 Navezgane, Episode 1

[video=youtube_share;M42hsS6nGXM]

Join me for my first Alpha 17 video, as I embark on a brand new journey in Navezgane. We'll discuss some of the new features in 7 Days to Die while playing through the first day of the game.

7DTD Alpha 17 Navezgane, Episode 2

[video=youtube_share;aLvPjclvnvQ]

Episode 2 of this series is a double feature. See all the mishaps from days 2 and 3. Watch as I get owned by the game, go on a quest for the trader, and fight a bear in the middle of the night!

• 3 weeks later...

7DTD Alpha 17.1 with CompoPack 37, Episode 1 - The Sphinx

[video=youtube_share;MSU41ckK4zs]

I'm starting a new CompoPack showcase, this time with CP37. The CompoPack POIs have been fully updated for Alpha 17 and some of these prefabs are simply amazing. Today, we will venture into the heart of the Sphinx and attempt to uncover its secrets. Will I make it out alive, or will I simply become another corpse entombed in the catacombs?

Quote of the Day: "That's not very nice. I don't smell like the dead..."

• 2 months later...

7DTD Server Play: Tier 3 Quest and Community Center Tour

[video=youtube_share;NsrOmyfgi5c]

Join me for something a little bit different from my usual videos. Today, I'm on my server, doing a Tier 3 Quest and then I give you a tour of our community center.

Join my server:

7 Days to Bri PvE

IP 172.96.164.195

Port 27132

Server Map: https://cbsm.envul.com/view-7-days-to-die-map-9062/

My server is a friendly PvE game with 20 player slots, and a small but tightly-knit group of volunteer admins. Thanks to our hard-working admins, we have a wonderful community center and public horde base with teleports via CSMM commands.

• 3 months later...

7 Days To Bri Live Stream - 7 Days to Die "Dead is Dead" Episode 1

[video=youtube_share;3lMQORJgDLQ]

Tried my first live stream. It seemed like a total flop until I got a new sub more than halfway through. Before that, I managed to crash my private server midstream and then make my green screen collapse. Either way, had fun playing and that's what matters. Enjoy this recording...

• 1 month later...

7DTD Max Level Challenge - Day 1

[video=youtube_share;d6kBDIdo4MQ]

Welcome to the Max Level Challenge! It's a twist on the usual 7 Days to Die gameplay. I have modded the max level up to 500, I have given myself enough XP to be max level, and I have purchased all of the character perks. Sounds like easy mode, right??? The challenge comes with having a high gamestage and facing end-game zombies from day 1 before I've had a chance to get proper weapons and armor.

It actually felt pretty easy from the onset, I got overconfident, and I payed for it later. Tune in to see what happened!

7DTD Max Level Challenge - Day 2

[video=youtube_share;JHz900VhiPE]

Welcome back to the Max Level Challenge! Day 2 is full of fun, fighting, crafting, and music. The video is a bit grainy in some scenes, due to an error in my recording settings, but it's still well worth watching.

Archived