What happen? PLEASE fix this!!!

elpuertorro

Until a couple of months ago everything was organized all the SDX mods (mostly a16) HAD a sticky post where it was easy to find most SDX Stuff, now since the NEW thing is MODLETS, someone decided it would be a GREAT idea take down the dedicated part for SDX and to Delete? and/or to mix them all in and make it impossible to find stuff with out having to go page by page...

It's all over the place cant even use the a16 tag as it too short, come on i get that A17 is the new latest and greatest beta game but some of us still like playing A16 WITH MODS, can something be done to find the A16 stuff easier?

Until a couple of months ago everything was organized all the SDX mods (mostly a16) HAD a sticky post where it was easy to find most SDX Stuff, now since the NEW thing is MODLETS, someone decided it would be a GREAT idea take down the dedicated part for SDX and to Delete? and/or to mix them all in and make it impossible to find stuff with out having to go page by page...

It's all over the place cant even use the a16 tag as it too short, come on i get that A17 is the new latest and greatest beta game but some of us still like playing A16 WITH MODS, can something be done to find the A16 stuff easier?

Yeh I agree.

It has been re organised the original idea I was fully supportive of where mods get their to own thread.. modlets get their own section. Sdx should have their own section as we fought hard for the sdx thread. Tools have their own. Prefabs have their own tutorials have their own and requests/discussions have their own .

However how it has eventuated is now worse then prior sure tags use tags. Meh way more organised the original idea that was proposed. A couple whined about it and yeh this mess is what we end up with.

Tfp please adapt xyth original idea please

I think things are easier to find now, at least all the A17 things are. The A17 mods are clearly indexed as [sDX] at the beginning of the title. As the old A16 mods are generally no longer supported, they will be harder to find since indexing wasnt a thing previously. SDX is needed for less now and will probably be unnecessary in the near future so please be patient with these changes.

I think things are easier now too. However, I think if I were looking for a16 stuff i might have trouble, but that's a price you pay for not updating to the latest version of anything. Support for old versions fade away. That said, try using google instead of using the forums internal search function. The forum SEO is pretty decent so if you type "7 days to die forum" and then whatever you want to find, it should come up. Hope that helps you out. :-)

Not the point! Did anyone even READ my post? is about lack of... if i have to repeat myself there is no use then.

Has NOTHING to do with supporting A16 stuff or the USE/NEED for SDX!

Should have not need to use google when there was already you know what forget it..

Ok since now your using passive insults i guess i'll help you COMPREHEND what i wrote and then TRANSLATED.

Hmmm if i didn't know any better i would say that was some kind of passive racism why the translator suggestion because it says i'm from Puerto Rico?.....hmmm wow 2019 and we still have them.....sad but true.

1.LANGUAGE has nothing to do with ELIMINATING a post that already existed with an organized list of existing mods for SDX, that post sir is GONE!!! why? forums usually leave a post as is not ELIMINATE/Delete them! (unless of course is something going against rules)

2. Outdated? we are talking about 1 STABLE build ago not 5 or 6, and since there is a lot of us that don't like the NEW perk system we stay on 16.4.

3. Again ORGANIZATION or LACK OF in the forums has nothing to do with SUPPORTING OUTDATED MODS!

4. Do not need supported or updated mods as I myself 1 hand and all can keep them going if provided the permission which don't see problems there.

5. No reson to support old mods or games, geez where have I been all this time? Guess it's only a few of us that still play and DL NEW mods freshly uploaded TODAY 1/3/2019, for Skyrim classic, Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Witcher 2 to mention a few, but hey that's only me and a few others that do that of course.

You actually got the me being UPSET part right kudos you manage to understand that in my UNCOHERENT post.

And yes of course I am upset there was ALREADY a dedicated section for SDX, Gone!

Existing info, threads, a post organized by a forum member with most mods listed all that hard work, GONE!

So yes I have every right to be upset and ask for a solution of a problem that was CREATED it does not guarantee it is going to get solved or taken care of but i CAN ASK, unless that's against forum rules to post asking for a solution which is what i did.

Thanks for the suggestion of using ANOTHER translator, but Trumpslator does fine for me! might not be the most COHERENT one but better then Google and what more can you ask of a machine right?

By the way since you mentioned it being the main reason, can you show me or quote where I mention the LACK OF SUPPORT OF MODS OR SDX?? Maybe I don't need to be more COHERENT, maybe just maybe someone needs better comprehension skills but what do i know :wink:

I think i was a little harsh on my previous post, since i like to help the betterment of mankind, i should have helped you instead, so here is a breakdown of my post to help with your reading comprehension skills.

Until a couple of months ago everything was organized all the SDX mods (mostly a16) HAD a sticky post where it was easy to find most SDX Stuff,

Here i am expressing/explaining the main reason i am upset as to how until a couple of months ago there was a section for it that existed already i even had it bookmarked but i do not mention the bookmark, that is just for better comprehension.

now since the NEW thing is MODLETS, someone decided it would be a GREAT idea take down the dedicated part for SDX and to Delete? and/or to mix them all in and make it impossible to find stuff with out having to go page by page...It's all over the place cant even use the a16 tag as it too short

Here I express with some sarcasm my disbelief as in why would they delete it? makes no sense to delete it, just leave them there like every other forum or make the archive section like some do for really old post and info, since you can't really even use the search because the tags are too short and you have to dig page by page to find something that was ALREADY organized and easy to find.

With me so far?

come on i get that A17 is the new latest and greatest beta game but some of us still like playing A16 WITH MODS, can something be done to find the A16 stuff easier?

See here is where I ASK if something can be done, I am ASKING not IMPOSING or REQUESTING or DEMANDING I am only asking but also acknowledge that all efforts and work are in the NEW 17, hence why I ask if something be done.

See piece of cake, just have to read slowly and think about what is being said one section at a time. :smile:

Hope that helps you man, sorry for being so harsh i shouldn't have been like that with you, me being disabled from my right hand i can relate, hope this helps you with your COMPREHENSION problem. Feel free to hit me up if you need more help.

If you have a particular post you want to track, just subscribe to it. All sdx mods are now indexed using [sDX] to distinguish them from other mod types. I am the one responsible for the current modding forum layout, and I asked for feedback prior to making the changes. If we learn that there is a better way to organize these forums after trying this way for a while, I will be open to discussion that. But for now, no new changes to the forums format will happen.

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh, so you're asking for a specific post that listed the sdx mods, and you are upset because you cannot find it.

Mind you, I had to extrapolate that from your YELLING, because despite your best attempts, your request still came across as incoherent yelling.

The post in question is not gone, it was unstickied, because it was outdated. That would move it as far back as the last post in the thread. If that was March of 2017, then that's how far back you won't have to go. If it was 2015 you would have to go back that far.

The very fact that the very last post was so old that the thread being unstickied, is a good indicator that the thread was outdated.

Do you mean this one?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?41039-Sdx-mods

Or this one?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82343-Mod-List

Or is there another outdated list of mods you were referring to?

- - - Updated - - -

Please note that neither list is GONE. Thanks.

Archived