What are you playing right now?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What are you playing right now?

• Alpha 17 Vanilla
    • Alpha 17 Modded
    • Alpha 16 Vanilla
    • Alpha 16 Modded

A17 modded multiplayer.

We've made mods like adding recipes, changing loot tables to match what we'd consider real world vs 7DtD and tweaking damage for zombies. The end game definitely needs tweaking so we've done some of our own changes to make the end game better and still challenging.

With that said, we're loving A17 so far.

Not your game because

A) A17 is horrible

B) You don't listen to anyone who tells you WHY A17 is horrible.

And the very fact that you don't even put "Not 7 Days to Die" on your poll shows your complete lack of respect for anyone who isn't cheering you on the path you've taken.

All the people leaving negative Steam reviews and criticism on here are valid. They bought the game, they played the game (some for thousands of hours) and want to see it grow, improve and continue to suceed. And you posted a response (paraphrased) "If you aren't playing it then just don't participate in this poll" is downright obnoxious.

+

RECENT REVIEWS: Mixed (1,324)

At least 10 of my friends changed their review to negative and abandoned the game. hello a17

Not your game because

A) A17 is horrible

B) You don't listen to anyone who tells you WHY A17 is horrible.

And the very fact that you don't even put "Not 7 Days to Die" on your poll shows your complete lack of respect for anyone who isn't cheering you on the path you've taken.

All the people leaving negative Steam reviews and criticism on here are valid. They bought the game, they played the game (some for thousands of hours) and want to see it grow, improve and continue to suceed. And you posted a response (paraphrased) "If you aren't playing it then just don't participate in this poll" is downright obnoxious.

I’m polling those who are actually playing 7 Days to Die to see how many are playing A17 vs A16 since in several conversations there have been those who have said that the steamcharts don’t differentiate between A17 and A16 and there’s no way to get a sense of who is playing what.

Do you know what the steamcharts numbers for 7 Days to Die do NOT represent? People who are not playing 7 Days to Die at all. So I hope you and they are all having fun playing a variety of other games but this isn’t your poll because you’re not playing 7 Days to Die. Sorry.

I often see polls that don’t really apply to me and instead of thinking how obnoxious it is I simply move on. I could do a “What are you doing for entertainment?” poll but I’m limited to 10 options instead of the infinite possibilities that presents....

If I was truly about what you are accusing me of then I wouldn’t have allowed responses in the thread. But I did so that people like you could make their statements of outrage even though the poll itself has limited scope.

Archived