POIS with Forges

HerrKingsley

In a perfect world none. I mean how many people do YOU know have a forge in their living room, amirite?

Sorry couldn't resist. Carry on.

Lol

Yeah there's working forges, workbenches and chem stations EVERYWHERE in my game. Defeats the purpose of even wanting to unlock them.

Are they mainly indoors. Im playing a game where i use no perks so Im resistant to enter POI's since that usally raises my GS :D

In a perfect world none. I mean how many people do YOU know have a forge in their living room, amirite?

Sorry couldn't resist. Carry on.

Oddly enough I did a quick Google search on blacksmiths in Arizona. There's a surprising number of them and a fairly large association holding events for members that forge at home. :) Hard to judge numbers without diving in deeper but offhand looks like hundreds in the state. So....idk. May be more than would seem likely.

There's even 2 different blacksmithing schools in the state:

http://diyblacksmith.blogspot.com/p/blacksmith-schools-in-arizona.html

Sorry couldn't resist. :)

I started a new game in Navezgane (alpha 17 b240) and haven't been able to find a forge house anywhere. They seem to have been replaced by another dungeon crawler house that looks similar.

I had to settle in an information center as it seems to be one of the few POI's that hasn't been converted into a dungeon crawl yet.

On the plus side, all the work stations at the trader seem to work now. Before it was crapshoot whether they were destroyed or not.

Also, I was also able to select the forge perk at level 10. I don't know if that was a bug or if that has been changed intentionally. I used to have to have a level of 20 in order to get that perk.

Archived