Stallionsdens Prefabs [all in one location] A20

stallionsden

Hi

So you grabbed the individual prefablets I take it.

1. When starting a game and spawning in by pressing f1 Is there any errors in the console like yellow lines or red lines pertaining the rwgmixer side of things.

2. Are you using any modlet that alters the rwgmixer

3. Did you copy paste the prefabs into the games prefab folder.

4. Make sure you habe the rwgmixer modlet in the mods folder and prefabs copied from prefablet folder to games prefabs folder not overwriting it.

5. Possibly try another game.

6. If still not working could you please upload - output.log. And your mods folder and prefab folder only please.

I wasn't watching for errors before, but don't recall any. Just did a new game and tons of errors. I'm not sure why and don't think this has anything to do with your prefabs, but maybe you can give me a little help? I removed ALL mods. (I did have everything in their proper location and nothing else I had involved rwgmixer.) Still have the errors after removing everything. Can't seem to find answers anywhere on the issue.

ERR Loading prefab "cabin_05_lg" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing

I get a lot of those for various cabin numbers and I assume sizes? (because it says lg, sm, md) I'm about to completely reinstall 7 days just to see if it happens with fresh vanilla files, but hoping as a last resort you might have any idea what is causing that.

I wasn't watching for errors before, but don't recall any. Just did a new game and tons of errors. I'm not sure why and don't think this has anything to do with your prefabs, but maybe you can give me a little help? I removed ALL mods. (I did have everything in their proper location and nothing else I had involved rwgmixer.) Still have the errors after removing everything. Can't seem to find answers anywhere on the issue.

ERR Loading prefab "cabin_05_lg" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing

I get a lot of those for various cabin numbers and I assume sizes? (because it says lg, sm, md) I'm about to completely reinstall 7 days just to see if it happens with fresh vanilla files, but hoping as a last resort you might have any idea what is causing that.

Yeh do a fresh wipe and reinstall. Then add my mixer modlet to the mods and copy paste my prefabs in my prefab folder to the games prefab folder do not copy my prefab folder to games prefab folder and overwrite

. You must open it up and copy contents I to games prefab folder.

Let me know how you go and upload output.log if you like

Yeh do a fresh wipe and reinstall. Then add my mixer modlet to the mods and copy paste my prefabs in my prefab folder to the games prefab folder do not copy my prefab folder to games prefab folder and overwrite

. You must open it up and copy contents I to games prefab folder.

Let me know how you go and upload output.log if you like

Uninstalled, deleted everything, reinstalled - no more errors. Added back all the mods I wanted, still no errors. Not sure what was causing those odd errors, maybe residual files from something. I still can't seem to locate any of your prefabs. I did copy/paste the files from your prefab folder into the game prefab folder. Mixer modlet is in mods folder. Is there an easy way of locating any of your prefabs that I don't know about (besides flying around the map looking for one)? I very well could be missing something in my impatience.

Uninstalled, deleted everything, reinstalled - no more errors. Added back all the mods I wanted, still no errors. Not sure what was causing those odd errors, maybe residual files from something. I still can't seem to locate any of your prefabs. I did copy/paste the files from your prefab folder into the game prefab folder. Mixer modlet is in mods folder. Is there an easy way of locating any of your prefabs that I don't know about (besides flying around the map looking for one)? I very well could be missing something in my impatience.

Oh that's fantastic news you got it all fixed. May I suggest using my all in one which has all my prefabs in it and the modlet adds all at once.

You can comment out the ones you dont want just makes your mods folder neater I guess . Not a necessity. But yeh it is weird you haven't found any. Ofc unfort you will need to start a brand new game that loads a fresh map.

Oh that's fantastic news you got it all fixed. May I suggest using my all in one which has all my prefabs in it and the modlet adds all at once.

You can comment out the ones you dont want just makes your mods folder neater I guess . Not a necessity. But yeh it is weird you haven't found any. Ofc unfort you will need to start a brand new game that loads a fresh map.

I did swap over to the all in one just to save time :smile-new: and it was a new game. I didn't fly around the entire map, but I checked out quite a bit of it and still couldn't seem to see anything. Maybe I just missed stuff. Maybe it was the map I got? That doesn't make sense to me though. To be clear I have no other prefab mods/modlets. I'll try again in a bit and look more closely.

I did swap over to the all in one just to save time :smile-new: and it was a new game. I didn't fly around the entire map, but I checked out quite a bit of it and still couldn't seem to see anything. Maybe I just missed stuff. Maybe it was the map I got? That doesn't make sense to me though. To be clear I have no other prefab mods/modlets. I'll try again in a bit and look more closely.

Hmmmm weird you can edit the mixer and change the probs and or min max counts also to get a better chance for them to spawn also

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue as TinyDancer. I followed what they did, uninstalled 7D2D: deleted all mods and folders including the launcher, installed everything from scratch: I put prefabs into 7D2D Prefabs folder (not overwritten) and made Mods folder in 7D2D in which I put Config folder (containing rwgmixer) and Modinfo XML. Launched a new game without errors to the rwg file, flew around the map, no new poi's.

I then when into 7D2D Data folder combined your Config folder with 7D2D which replaced rwgmixer, still no dice.

I usually use the Launcher to load the game and add other modlets. I have tried launching without the launcher and still no Stallionsden prefabs.

There was a yellow config issue in the error log and I fixed it, still didn't work.

Any suggestions?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATED ALL PREFABS

[Thanks to CHIKO for this infor]

- Converted all prefabs to the new version inside the mods folder.

- Thats correct the prefab files go into Prefab folder inside modlet. which also contains config and modinfo.xml.

-View any prefab and rwgmixer for idea on how to use the modlet

So File Structure should look like -

MODLET NAME

CONFIG - rwgmixer

PREFABS - prefab files

MODINFO.XML

LMART[LAME MART] (TRUCKSTOP REDONE TO A18)

- After years of decay and Neglect. New owners came in and Refurbished my Truckstop into the new LMART [Lame Mart & Mechanical]

- Worst Mechanics ever, Dont ever take your cars there.... No seriously dont... Like really serious just dont

- Horrid service, the owners try to bite you, they really do.

5YsIJW7.jpg

LMART[LAME MART] ROADHOUSE AND TRUCK STOP (TRUCK STOP/ROADHOUSE REDONE TO A18)

- After its first inception back in Alpha (maybe 10/11/12 lol) The owners separated the businesses and they went their separate ways.

- Rip - Offs Servo went on to amass a few servos thru out the wastelands including the exclusive Village and Hotel De Stallion

- Today brings these two back together in a all new, all rejuvenated business venture.

- LMART Mechanics, Lmart Parts Centre and Rip--Offs Servo Merge into one once again after reunifying.

J3g9Fb3.jpg

YCxMHmP.jpg

oTAofAZ.png

5YsIJW7.jpg

vjSGF16.jpg

y6AivLc.jpg

CREDIT for the trucks goes to LAZ-MAN

LMART[LAME MART] ROADHOUSE AND TRUCK STOP (TRUCK STOP/ROADHOUSE REDONE TO A18)

- Rip -- Offs Have opened up another store in the wastelands to celebrate their opening come take what you like.. Just kill the squatters that reside there and refuse to leave.

YhafALL.jpg

CREDIT for the trucks goes to LAZ-MAN

• 2 months later...

First a big thank you. I am a huge fan of your mods and use many of them. I saw this and was very excited, especially since I can no longer access magoli's compo-pack (drop box hates me). I have 2 questions which are probably obvious to everyone but me.

1. I downloaded this through the mod launcher. Do I need do follow the other steps you listed (eg. copying the prefab folder) or does the launcher handle that?

2. Is there any way to use this in conjunction with nitrogen or is that a no-go?

Again a big thanks for all your hard work.

First a big thank you. I am a huge fan of your mods and use many of them. I saw this and was very excited, especially since I can no longer access magoli's compo-pack (drop box hates me). I have 2 questions which are probably obvious to everyone but me.

1. I downloaded this through the mod launcher. Do I need do follow the other steps you listed (eg. copying the prefab folder) or does the launcher handle that?

2. Is there any way to use this in conjunction with nitrogen or is that a no-go?

Again a big thanks for all your hard work.

Hi shadou66

With dropbox when yoy click on the cp and it takes you there in the sign up box down below should be a continue to dl option. But yeh dropbox can be annoying.

1. Did you download the individual ones or the all in one.

2. The individual copies you have choices you can use the modlet form which you place the modlet into the Mods folder amd your away.

You can also add the code to nitrogen if you use nitrogen.

Or you can do vanilla way and add the rwgmixer modlet to the Mods folder and add the prefabs to the prefab folder.

I dont use mod launcher i am sorry so couldnt help with that 1.

2. You can use it with nitrogen for sure

I have added a nitrogen only dl as well add prefabs to prefab folder and code to prefablist.txt and your away

• 1 month later...
UPDATE THEME PARK

Have added some stronger measures for parts to not collapse so much.

Added ladders to Guppy's climbing ride.

Pirate ship ride should be more sturdy except roof (so dont go on roof lol

Roller coaster track should be more sturdier now.

Nice that you're updating finished POIs!

• stallionsden changed the title to Stallionsdens Prefabs [all in one location] A20

Archived