Stallionsdens Prefabs [all in one location] A20

stallionsden

Issue with the theme park Trader.

He closes at 2150 and opens at 605 like the vanilla traders and all and you get kicked out but you still in the theme park. HOWEVER the protection area seems set on the whole prefab so nothing in the theme park is destructable.

This is not how i imagined it and it seems either the code is bugged or it is meant to stick to the whole prefab regardless and not possible to simply add it to the direct area of the trader and have all else around it not protected.

SO I am asking (Until there is a fix or tfp allow a trader inside a poi without the whole poi becoming protected) do i leave it as it is and have the whole prefab protected and have the trader open at 605 and close at 2150 or do i revert back to a 24 hr trader and remove the closing and opening time etc.

Even if I'm playing singleplayer?

Oh idk how to insert prefabs in sp. If you do then it still should be fine :-).

If your talking bout using the rwgmixer.xml I am unsure if you needn to visit new area or cause how a world is generated now only way is to manually insert in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@stallionsden - I really want to check out these prefabs, but, alas am not able to get it working. I've managed to copy the prefabs to the prefab folder but get lost at the next step. Your instruction are: "add the prefab modlet to the Mods folder located in the game directory folder." I'm not sure which file you mean by 'prefab modlet'? Sorry, am not great at altering game files. I prefer sphereii's mod launcher, any chance you'll be adding these to the launcher in the future? Thanks in advance!

@stallionsden - I really want to check out these prefabs, but, alas am not able to get it working. I've managed to copy the prefabs to the prefab folder but get lost at the next step. Your instruction are: "add the prefab modlet to the Mods folder located in the game directory folder." I'm not sure which file you mean by 'prefab modlet'? Sorry, am not great at altering game files. I prefer sphereii's mod launcher, any chance you'll be adding these to the launcher in the future? Thanks in advance!

I can organise that with sphereii. But you need to create a mods folder in the games exe folder and then place the modlet part of the prefablet into there. Then copy the contents of the prefabs folder into the games prefab folder

- - - Updated - - -

Should be stallions all in one mixer for the all in one pack or the name of the poi mixer is the modlet that needs to go into mods folder. Prefabs folder you copy into games prefab folder

Cheers for that!

I put the prefab files in the Prefab folder with the others and I have a mods folder already. What I was struggling with was the name of the specific file (poi mixer modlet) that goes in the mods folder: Is it the Stallionsden ALL IN ONE Prefabs folder (I did not see anything names what you were referring to) or Stallionsden ALL IN ONE Mixer folder (Config folder and ModInfo file). I feel like I tried that but just getting error messages. Sorry, am a bit dumb with this.

Cheers for that!

I put the prefab files in the Prefab folder with the others and I have a mods folder already. What I was struggling with was the name of the specific file (poi mixer modlet) that goes in the mods folder: Is it the Stallionsden ALL IN ONE Prefabs folder (I did not see anything names what you were referring to) or Stallionsden ALL IN ONE Mixer folder (Config folder and ModInfo file). I feel like I tried that but just getting error messages. Sorry, am a bit dumb with this.

i have sent them to sphereii for his mod launcher.

The all in one mixer goes in the mods folder.

the contents of the all in one prefab folder goes into the games prefab folder

• 3 weeks later...

Heya stallionsden,

I think Im getting an error with the massive Hotel DeStallion, as it only seems to happen with that prefab no matter where is spawns.

20190313121152_1.thumb.jpg.8e6c76284a6b713b3104346100c74152.jpg

The error kicks in on either side of the prefab. But only when you get past a certain point. In these screen shots its near the opposite end of the big pool with the diving board.

20190313121205_1.thumb.jpg.9bdae6892c7c97dd276174b7b39c67b6.jpg

Then once you walk towards the diving board its like the distance LOD shows up which you can walk through. Many broken legs have resulted :)

2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.638 ERR Stream position: 108816, length: 108816, compressed length: 4368
2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.656 ERR EXCEPTION: In load chunk (chunkX=22 chunkZ=130)
2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.657 EXC Failed to read past end of stream.
EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.
 at PooledBinaryReader.ReadByte () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br, UInt32 _version, Boolean _bNetworkRead) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.load (System.IO.BinaryReader stream, UInt32 _version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at RegionFileManager.loadChunk (System.String _dir, Int64 _key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
Logger:Exception(Exception)
Log:Exception(Exception)
RegionFileManager:loadChunk(String, Int64)
RegionFileManager:GetChunkSync(Int64)
ChunkProviderGenerateWorld:DoGenerateChunks()
ChunkProviderGenerateWorld:thread_GenerateChunks(ThreadInfo)
ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

This is one of the errors in the log

Any idea what it might be? And how I might fix it?

Heya stallionsden,

I think Im getting an error with the massive Hotel DeStallion, as it only seems to happen with that prefab no matter where is spawns.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27990[/ATTACH]

The error kicks in on either side of the prefab. But only when you get past a certain point. In these screen shots its near the opposite end of the big pool with the diving board.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27991[/ATTACH]

Then once you walk towards the diving board its like the distance LOD shows up which you can walk through. Many broken legs have resulted :)

2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.638 ERR Stream position: 108816, length: 108816, compressed length: 4368
2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.656 ERR EXCEPTION: In load chunk (chunkX=22 chunkZ=130)
2019-03-13T12:12:15 592.657 EXC Failed to read past end of stream.
EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.
 at PooledBinaryReader.ReadByte () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br, UInt32 _version, Boolean _bNetworkRead) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.load (System.IO.BinaryReader stream, UInt32 _version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at RegionFileManager.loadChunk (System.String _dir, Int64 _key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
Logger:Exception(Exception)
Log:Exception(Exception)
RegionFileManager:loadChunk(String, Int64)
RegionFileManager:GetChunkSync(Int64)
ChunkProviderGenerateWorld:DoGenerateChunks()
ChunkProviderGenerateWorld:thread_GenerateChunks(ThreadInfo)
ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

This is one of the errors in the log

Any idea what it might be? And how I might fix it?

Yes unfort seems to be a issue with the size however regenerating a new game helps and will fix eventually. I have had that occur to me occasionally as well. Starting a new game solved it.

Yes unfort seems to be a issue with the size however regenerating a new game helps and will fix eventually. I have had that occur to me occasionally as well. Starting a new game solved it.

Thanks for the info. We've been having hell of alot of fun with your prefabs. Keep up the great work!

Maybe it's just me being dumb, but I can't seem to even locate the prefabs on my map. I put everything into the correct folders, created a new game, but can't seem to find anything. (I only have the big places, not the city combos.) What am I doing wrong?

Maybe it's just me being dumb, but I can't seem to even locate the prefabs on my map. I put everything into the correct folders, created a new game, but can't seem to find anything. (I only have the big places, not the city combos.) What am I doing wrong?

Hi

So you grabbed the individual prefablets I take it.

1. When starting a game and spawning in by pressing f1 Is there any errors in the console like yellow lines or red lines pertaining the rwgmixer side of things.

2. Are you using any modlet that alters the rwgmixer

3. Did you copy paste the prefabs into the games prefab folder.

4. Make sure you habe the rwgmixer modlet in the mods folder and prefabs copied from prefablet folder to games prefabs folder not overwriting it.

5. Possibly try another game.

6. If still not working could you please upload - output.log. And your mods folder and prefab folder only please.

• stallionsden changed the title to Stallionsdens Prefabs [all in one location] A20

Archived