Ralphs Custom Trader

rickyralph

Adds a new Trader prefab called "Ralphs" that can be generated in towns.

To add the prefab follow the steps:

1.Download and extract the Ralphs folder

2.Open the Prefabs folder in your 7DTD game folder. Something like this (...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs).

3.Copy all the files in the Ralphs folder and paste them in the Prefabs folder.

4.Copy the "Ralphs prefab" folder and paste into your Mods folder. Something like this (...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods).

5.Start game and create a new world. (Requires a new game start).

6.Done

The prefab acts like a normal trader, has a safe zone where zombies can't break blocks or items. I am trying to change the spotlights to face downward, but haven't figured that out yet.

Here is the prefab [ATTACH]26820[/ATTACH]

20190113231144_1.thumb.jpg.c0cace0e1199944e17630031fd0f326c.jpg

20190113231224_1.thumb.jpg.fd55c149d318edf1a91d370e5cde26d1.jpg

20190113231256_1.thumb.jpg.3bffa3fae4512931e5b9eb44e7788b25.jpg

20190113231252_1.thumb.jpg.9250579671ad924b6b5d6e8fab3fa6a4.jpg

Report any bugs here.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Changed zip file to include the modlet needed to load the prefab in the rwgmixer.

Changed the game version in modinfo.xml to a comment.

Updated with some pictures of the Prefab.

Ralphs.zip

Hi I just downloaded and installed the mod, I think correctly but upon loading I get the error Failed Loading Mods from Trader Rework. UnexpectedElementException. Unknown Element "game_version" found while parsing line 8. Not sure what caused this.

Hi I just downloaded and installed the mod, I think correctly but upon loading I get the error Failed Loading Mods from Trader Rework. UnexpectedElementException. Unknown Element "game_version" found while parsing line 8. Not sure what caused this.

Hey Zyamaia, have you downloaded the newest download? In this new download I changed the modlet around and renamed it to "Ralphs prefab", so you shouldn't see anything about Trader Rework. Also, maybe stupid question, what game version are you using? This modlet is for Alpha 17. Can you try to re-download the new zip and place the prefab files in the "Prefabs" folder and place the folder "Ralphs prefab" in your Mods folder.

Hey Zyamaia, have you downloaded the newest download? In this new download I changed the modlet around and renamed it to "Ralphs prefab", so you shouldn't see anything about Trader Rework. Also, maybe stupid question, what game version are you using? This modlet is for Alpha 17. Can you try to re-download the new zip and place the prefab files in the "Prefabs" folder and place the folder "Ralphs prefab" in your Mods folder.

I'm using A17 "stable" And I just tried to redownload it and got the same error. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. LOL

I'm using A17 "stable" And I just tried to redownload it and got the same error. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. LOL

I had a line in the modinfo.xml that was the problem. Not your fault, just coded it wrong. I changed the line to a comment, so it should work now. Let me know if you still have problems.

I had a line in the modinfo.xml that was the problem. Not your fault, just coded it wrong. I changed the line to a comment, so it should work now. Let me know if you still have problems.

So the main page download has been updated to reflect the changes?

Adds a new Trader prefab called "Ralphs" that can be generated in towns.

To add the prefab follow the steps:

1.Download and extract the Ralphs folder

2.Open the Prefabs folder in your 7DTD game folder. Something like this (...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs).

3.Copy all the files in the Ralphs folder and paste them in the Prefabs folder.

4.Copy the "Ralphs prefab" folder and paste into your Mods folder. Something like this (...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods).

5.Start game and create a new world. (Requires a new game start).

6.Done

The prefab acts like a normal trader, has a safe zone where zombies can't break blocks or items. I am trying to change the spotlights to face downward, but haven't figured that out yet.

Here is the prefab [ATTACH]26820[/ATTACH]

Report any bugs here.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Changed zip file to include the modlet needed to load the prefab in the rwgmixer.

Changed the game version in modinfo.xml to a comment.

Screenshot maybe??

Archived