Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

I had to update (and I'm pretty sure I updated to the same version I had before) but it worked for me. <shrug> Maybe the a14 installation on my dedi wiped the mod folder? I didn't really pay attention, but at any rate, re-installing fixed mine.

Great tool. I'm curious about the compatibility of alpha 14 too. Anyone tried?

Running 256 on several dedi servers with no apparent issues. I am sure there will be an update out but not having any problems and some tools are just ones I need

Alloc, Can you please add a feature to the Web server that can be seen all inventories at once.

It's on my list already.

I had to update (and I'm pretty sure I updated to the same version I had before) but it worked for me. <shrug> Maybe the a14 installation on my dedi wiped the mod folder? I didn't really pay attention, but at any rate, re-installing fixed mine.

Yeah, that has been reported before, so far wasn't able to repro that myself though. Steam fiddling with the mods-folder is the best guess so far though.

It's on my list already.

Yeah, that has been reported before, so far wasn't able to repro that myself though. Steam fiddling with the mods-folder is the best guess so far though.

I definitely had to local files/verify and require a few files after updating the dedi, so something happened during the initial upgrade. I also had my original serverconfig.xml after I upgraded, but did not after I verified. I figure steam was borked at the time.

Just installed the mod and rendered the map. Not sure what happened here, looks like someone went warpspeed to the northwest (background image removed for clarity). Anyone else seen this happen?

It looks very similar to what it looks like if someone was flying or teleporting with a cheaters dll on a MP map.

Just figured out a Chinese a$$ went into someone house and put landclaims everywhere... now without a rlp hope alloc fixes will be updated!

There is no other way to remove em right?

Manually. use an admin tool.

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- Maynard rocks

I'm using the linux version of the dedicated server. Has the updateengine changed (technically)?

Last update (A14.4) went incredible fast, as if it only downloaded changed files. I might be wrong, but in the past it felt like it downloaded the whole engine.

I'm using the linux version of the dedicated server. Has the updateengine changed (technically)?

Last update (A14.4) went incredible fast, as if it only downloaded changed files. I might be wrong, but in the past it felt like it downloaded the whole engine.

That's correct. a14.4 was a pretty small amount of changes, and most of them were directed at SP and P2P games. The dedi server patch was right about 8.5MB.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an ETA on fixing RLP yet?

We've got a player that is unable to continue building on his base because somehow his landclaim is not associated to his profile anymore.

Anyone familiar with this issue and have any other suggestions while RLP is not available?

Anyone tried RLP with Coppi's mod fixes?

apparently allowing us server operators to manage our servers with these fixes are of no priority. see link below find posts #852, 853:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?11184-Native-Linux-server-(with-management-scripts)

Been over a week since that post..

Coppi's does not work on my servers.

Maybe if we offered Alloc some milk and cookies? They're nice Alloc, my grandma baked them and she said I should squeeze your cheeks when I see you. I refuse to do the latter..

I have an additional question regarding something I noticed in my server output log:

2016-04-21T13:21:55 5522.749 INF Sent chat hook reply to 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2016-04-21T13:21:55 5522.749 INF GameMessage handled by mod: /alloc[ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff][ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff]
2016-04-21T13:45:41 6948.843 INF Sent chat hook reply to 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2016-04-21T13:45:41 6948.843 INF GameMessage handled by mod: /alloc[ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff][ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff]
2016-04-21T13:48:58 7145.949 INF Sent chat hook reply to 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2016-04-21T13:48:58 7145.949 INF GameMessage handled by mod: /alloc[ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff][ffffffff][/url][/b][/i][/u][/s][/sub][/sup][ff]

Is this anything to be concerned about?

Thank you