Why is there bird nests all over? REWORK THIS!

zombo

Why after so many years, are bird nests still littered every 10m apart?

For the love of ice cream apple pie, would you guys PLEASE condense these!?

Make bird nests more rare, but have a lot more feathers- and make them larger!

And this should only be a temp solution until we can hatch eggs to raise our own chickens for our feathery needs.

Yes, we need lots of eggs and feathers, that's fine. Just have 10x less nests and they have 10x more loot- boom problem solved. No longer a tedious thing.

Nobody agree with that?

Well in that case i can't really disagree but It's not anything I would have thought of on my own though. If you can convince TFP's to change it all the more power to you.

If they want to have 'feathers' be a readily available supply, they can add feathers you can get while chopping down a tree, or a chance to get them in bushes, etc,. Add more eggs to the nest, keep the feather amount the same.

[my sug for it]

Yes, we need lots of eggs and feathers, that's fine. Just have 10x less nests and they have 10x more loot- boom problem solved. No longer a tedious thing.

Nobody agree with that?

In all the times I have run around for minutes looking for nests, I never once thought that they should be even more rare. My opinion, not finding what you need is tedious. Anybody remember when you needed to find a book in order to build a minibike and spent days searching every book shelf?

So, clearly, I disagree,

Why after so many years, are bird nests still littered every 10m apart?

For the love of ice cream apple pie, would you guys PLEASE condense these!?

Make bird nests more rare, but have a lot more feathers- and make them larger!

And this should only be a temp solution until we can hatch eggs to raise our own chickens for our feathery needs.

I agree. I want a two story tall bird nest so I can find it easier. And I want no less than eight dozen eggs and 900 feathers from it. They shouldn't be close together, maybe one every 500 meters. AND I want to be able to craft icecream and apple pie.

Archived