Yucca Change?

HungryZombie

on the plus side, eating the yucca has a 10% chance of giving you food poisoning. Double that of canned goods.

I don't think I need a /sarcasm. I'm sure you knew that was sarcasm. ;)

ps I didn't notice no heat resistance, I haven't made it, water is everywhere, and once you get the purification pump you don't need to carry anything but a massive stack of dirty water.

heat resistance is down to the clothes and poncho. But it does get damned hot in the desert.

on the plus side, eating the yucca has a 10% chance of giving you food poisoning. Double that of canned goods.

I don't think I need a /sarcasm. I'm sure you knew that was sarcasm. ;)

ps I didn't notice no heat resistance, I haven't made it, water is everywhere, and once you get the purification pump you don't need to carry anything but a massive stack of dirty water.

heat resistance is down to the clothes and poncho. But it does get damned hot in the desert.

I have a Duster on (which says it has more heat resistance than a poncho), Camo shorts, tank top a bandana and running shoes and still overheating. Only the cowboy hat puts me over the top to get rid of overheating.

At night I'd rather wear my mining helmet. Yucca woulda been nice for that :D

I thought it cooled down at night? Early morning (until 10-11am) was much cooler in the desert, after that it's like you have a match to your ass, it's so hot. I tend to avoid it. Once you have minibike it's not as bad since you can get around quicker. but yeah.

I didn't realize the duster was better for heat resistance.

Does red tea no longer have a cooling effect?

I thought it cooled down at night? Early morning (until 10-11am) was much cooler in the desert, after that it's like you have a match to your ass, it's so hot. I tend to avoid it. Once you have minibike it's not as bad since you can get around quicker. but yeah.

I didn't realize the duster was better for heat resistance.

Does red tea no longer have a cooling effect?

I was burning all night in the desert. I creative mode gave myself everything I could think of to cool down to test and nothing worked until I got the cowboy hat on last.

I was burning all night in the desert. I creative mode gave myself everything I could think of to cool down to test and nothing worked until I got the cowboy hat on last.

wow brutal. I know the last desert I drove through during the day was 150+ degrees F that's pretty dang hot. 65 celcius. I couldn't handle that in real life that's for sure.

Archived