Blunderbuss perk

Kilroy83

I forgot the blunderbuss existed. Does anyone still even use that thing?

I did some brief testing with it in the early experimentals. It basically one shots just about every single normal walker around from mele range. The problem is you cannot move while it is reloading. Making it useless. Much like the crossbow. I have no problem with the reload time at all. It's the fact that it locks you into the reload cycle that makes it a liability. It is a really powerful early game weapon that will 100% get you killed.

I did some brief testing with it in the early experimentals. It basically one shots just about every single normal walker around from mele range. The problem is you cannot move while it is reloading. Making it useless. Much like the crossbow. I have no problem with the reload time at all. It's the fact that it locks you into the reload cycle that makes it a liability. It is a really powerful early game weapon that will 100% get you killed.

Hmmmm. So run and gun may make this a viable weapon? It seems to be a good "oh ♥♥♥♥!!" shot gun for the bad situations.

Hmmmm. So run and gun may make this a viable weapon? It seems to be a good "oh ♥♥♥♥!!" shot gun for the bad situations.

But by the time you can have run & gun perked to any useful degree, you probably have much better options than the blunderbuss for when you get backed into a corner.

I think we should be able to cancel reload animations in general. It's super frustrating to get ganged up on because you accidentally pressed fire one more time while your clip was empty, and now you can't move and have to wait for the animation to finish.

Archived