DK/KS- Doors, blocks and others [A17]

Darkaft

DarKaft/KaftSpain's Modlets

EN

I have decided to put some of the mods that I usually use in private server or friends, in case you are interested, as now it seems easier, maybe you encourage me to put some more.

These are modlets for alpha 17 and should work with any future version of the game.

Some mods have the Spanish version for Spanish speakers.

This post will go up the list

ESP

He decidido poner algunos de los mods que normalmente uso en servidores privados o con amigos, en caso de que esten interesados, y como parece mلs fلcil hacerlos, tal vez me anime a poner algunos mلs.

Estos son mods para la alfa 17 y deberيan funcionar con cualquier versiَn futura del juego.

Algunos mods tienen la versiَn en Espaٌol para hispanohablantes.

Este post iré subiendo la lista

[table=width: 700, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Modlet Name

[/td]

[td]

Short Description

[/td]

[td]

Download

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]EN_Doors And Blocks AMK[/td]

[td]Add new doors[/td]

[td]Here in English Mod[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ESP_Doors And Blocks AMK[/td]

[td]Aٌade nuevas puertas [/td]

[td]Aqui en espaٌol[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Barrels And Alcohol (Info here)[/td]

[td]Add functional barrels [/td]

[td]Download here[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Barrels And Alcohol (Info aqui)[/td]

[td]Barriles funcionales ESP[/td]

[td]Descarga Aquي[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Colors EveryWhere (Info here)[/td]

[td]Crafteables dyes and new colors [/td]

[td]Download here[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Colores por doquier (Info aqui)[/td]

[td]Tintes crafteables y nuevos colores ESP[/td]

[td]Descarga Aquي[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Climatic Change (Info here)[/td]

[td]Add Add drinks, creams and clothes for extreme weather. [/td]

[td]Download here[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Cambio Climatico(Info aqui)[/td]

[td]Aٌade bebidas, cremas y ropa para el tiempo extremo. ESP[/td]

[td]Descarga Aquي[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

EN_Doors And Blocks AMK

ESP_Puertas y Bloques AMK

Info:

Add new doors including the usable prison door, garage door swing and concrete barrier.

Info:

Aٌade nuevos bloques entre ellos la puerta de la prisiَn usable, puerta garaje abatible y barrera de cemento.

Photos/Fotos:

1057545617_door3hX5w.thumb.jpg.95053649d9efeb7725483bf1433d2432.jpg

9BUmsdi.jpg

vbrs468.jpg

Pp4pyrE.jpg

fc3AkEk.jpg

1hknGNS.jpg

JrsG7wN.jpg

1169175054_doorgaraje.thumb.jpg.d42a6af1ae3f6f54da08856d49bb83be.jpg

1609548624_opengaraje.thumb.jpg.218d92f5c356d67ede8d6282490f29dd.jpg

Thank you. Small tip:

Change the URL for downloads to have dl=1, then it automatically opens the download prompt (Save / Open File):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz0kf7go3sx72xs/EN_Doors%20And%20Blocks%20AMK.rar[b][u][color="#FFFF00"]?dl=1[/color][/u][/b]

• 2 weeks later...

B6wF5TD.png

New mod added to wine barrels in functional mode, everyone makes X drinks, you do not have to learn but take something. They lend themselves to adding more recipes, two need pots and that of the sets needs the beaker. They do not generate heat because it is elaborated by time.

Download here ------> Barrels And Alcohol

bJiMNC2.jpg

IrEeBpo.jpg

b5bqgrU.jpg

H2uOkE2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The doors of the house are those of the game itself but they are not made for the players, it would be necessary to play unity or some component and at the moment I have not gotten into that, although I would be interested for the folding garage door to be able to change it. It's something in mind, because I'm currently in some other mods.

The doors of the house are those of the game itself but they are not made for the players, it would be necessary to play unity or some component and at the moment I have not gotten into that, although I would be interested for the folding garage door to be able to change it. It's something in mind, because I'm currently in some other mods.

Great to hear. We will follow you :)

Dyes and Climatic change

MrBw7a1.png

Well here something of the project that I am doing, first more paintings for clothes or weapons and crafteables in the chemical table, main ingredient painting plus the previous component for the color. The new colors are Cyan, Orange and a Whitener (it works almost exclusively in the black suit)

---------------ESP--------------

Bueno aqui algo del proyecto que ando haciendo, primero mas pinturas para la ropa o armas y crafteables en la mesa quimica, ingrediente principal pintura mas el componente previo para el color. Los colores nuevos son Cyan, Naranja y un Blanqueador (funciona casi exclusivo en el traje negro)

---------------------------------

cazaumS.png

Download HERE --------------> English Version

Descagar AQUI ---------------> Version Espaٌola

TxwsSKX.png

This mod, adds two ointments, two drinks and three garments, and in between some special ingredient. All this serves to live in extreme climates either in the desert or snow if you do not want to raise the ability of the climatology.

* IMPORTANT *

In this mod the .bat is included for location you run it and even if the error is overqualified, it will also make a backup copy of the original. So if you want to delete the mod, you will have to rerun the .bat and give option 3 (thanks to the creator of the bat for facilitating the creation of descriptions of objects.)

Este mod, aٌade dos pomadas, dos bebidas y tres prendas, y entre medias algْn ingrediente especial. Todo esto sirve para vivir en climas extremos ya sea en el desierto o la nieve si no quieres subir la habilidad de la climatologيa.

* IMPORTANTE *

En este mod viene incluido el .bat para location lo ejecutais y aunque os de error se sobresquive, tambien hara una copia de seguridad del original. Asi si quereis borrar el mod, tendreis que volver a ejecutar el .bat y darle a la opcion 3 (gracias al creador del bat por facilitar la creacion de descripciones de objetos.)

zUKkQS7.pngZ7WQMqD.pngxBOu65E.png

MrBw7a1.png

Well here something of the project that I am doing, first more paintings for clothes or weapons and crafteables in the chemical table, main ingredient painting plus the previous component for the color. The new colors are Cyan, Orange and a Whitener (it works almost exclusively in the black suit)

Bueno aqui algo del proyecto que ando haciendo, primero mas pinturas para la ropa o armas y crafteables en la mesa quimica, ingrediente principal pintura mas el componente previo para el color. Los colores nuevos son Cyan, Naranja y un Blanqueador (funciona casi exclusivo en el traje negro)

---------------------------------

cazaumS.png

TxwsSKX.png

This mod, adds two ointments, two drinks and three garments, and in between some special ingredient. All this serves to live in extreme climates either in the desert or snow if you do not want to raise the ability of the climatology.

* IMPORTANT *

In this mod the .bat is included for location you run it and even if the error is overqualified, it will also make a backup copy of the original. So if you want to delete the mod, you will have to rerun the .bat and give option 3 (thanks to the creator of the bat for facilitating the creation of descriptions of objects.)

Este mod, aٌade dos pomadas, dos bebidas y tres prendas, y entre medias algْn ingrediente especial. Todo esto sirve para vivir en climas extremos ya sea en el desierto o la nieve si no quieres subir la habilidad de la climatologيa.

* IMPORTANTE *

En este mod viene incluido el .bat para location lo ejecutais y aunque os de error se sobresquive, tambien hara una copia de seguridad del original. Asi si quereis borrar el mod, tendreis que volver a ejecutar el .bat y darle a la opcion 3 (gracias al creador del bat por facilitar la creacion de descripciones de objetos.)

zUKkQS7.pngZ7WQMqD.pngxBOu65E.png

Hello could implement it For all chemical suit As a new chemical suit for the game I like the Hazmat suit But there's not much content for the No mods to improve it

The chemical suit has been forgotten For some players But I'm old school And me if I like I would like a suit of hazardous Materials with the functions of this mod And a new entice dark green military grade For the suit You could do that as with the rest of the clothes in this mod A suit of dangerous materials In order to create On the work table or the chemical station

Do you mean to add the Hazmat suit (can only be found or bought) and add it with some of the skills in the time mod? Certainly the Hazmat suit, but I remember badly, also had anti-radiation effects.

Do you also want military green paint? The green would be darker than the green that is in the game, that could look and the suit also.

Let me look at it and maybe add it.

Thanks for the idea.

Do you mean to add the Hazmat suit (can only be found or bought) and add it with some of the skills in the time mod? Certainly the Hazmat suit, but I remember badly, also had anti-radiation effects.

Do you also want military green paint? The green would be darker than the green that is in the game, that could look and the suit also.

Let me look at it and maybe add it.

Thanks for the idea.

Eh thanks.. This would be the darkest green.. That would adapt perfect mind

Also the dangerous material suit It would have the utility of power revel the high radiaccion of radioactive areas in the game and intoning bin against radioactive zombies The dangerous material suit would be fine Various versions MK1 Mk2 MK3 MK4 and to be able to install a flashlight in the What I liked most about the game the first time I played It was the traja of dangerous materials Now to be forgotten The colors of the vanilla game are too bright Black is not black in a shirt No shoes or boots And the green is very clear does not fit They need military grade dyes lack HD very dark HD dark green dark blue SWAT Security Teams Dark Orange Desert Storm too I leave you the link of the vanilla suit So you can study their caresteristic More Vasicals to the new version That I uh suggested And thanks to you :)x12.jpg.3902c8aaf3e6be44cb470b8adf4e1384.jpg https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Hazmat_Shirt

Archived