Vultures...

new7daylive

I like the way vultures are working in A17. I always find myself keeping an eye on that vulture above me. Always has me a little more focused on my surroundings.

I had a couple around me in the wasteland and knew i could not allow myself to get injured... stupid dog got one shot on me. Wow... so many vultures zero'd in... that was a fun fight - until i backed into a zed bear :)

Lots of complaints out there and im annoyed by some of what A17 does, but I think the vultures add a welcomed new dimension of danger.

I avoid the "Survivor" camp sites as the risk/reward is poor because of the vultures, unless I need cloth. I'm not going to waste time with 4-6 vultures ducking and weaving half the time I point a gun at them.

handful of wood frames, some arrows and stealth will go a long way. walk the perimeter, nerd pole above the wall, stealth snipe the buggers. repeat at different angles to get em all. once you know where they spawn at, you can skip the frames and just creep thru the poi picking them off as you go

My biggest issue with vultures is that it takes a single blow to the head to kill them but then it takes three power attacks with a knife of a shiv to skin them. Killing mobs should be a challenge, gathering loot shouldn't really be one.

yeah the vultures are great. we now live on a planet that has more vultures than people. i mean of course its totally natural to have 6 vultures crouched on the roof of every building. in fact i vote they just remove the zombies alltogether and we just have vultures! VULTURE WORLD FTW

(the devs must realllyyyyy like vultures or something cause wtf?)

yeah the vultures are great. we now live on a planet that has more vultures than people. i mean of course its totally natural to have 6 vultures crouched on the roof of every building. in fact i vote they just remove the zombies alltogether and we just have vultures! VULTURE WORLD FTW

(the devs must realllyyyyy like vultures or something cause wtf?)

It's almost as realistic as dead people walking and acid puking hulks.

more acid puking hulks!!! replace the vultures with 6 acid puking hulks on every roof!!!!!

jeez Xtrakicking i cant go to the store for a pack of smokes without running into 6 vultures you PLUCKED!

im gonna guess you havent gotten any acid spitting vultures yet

more acid puking hulks!!! replace the vultures with 6 acid puking hulks on every roof!!!!!

jeez Xtrakicking i cant go to the store for a pack of smokes without running into 6 vultures you PLUCKED!

Boondock Saints is awesome, now I need to watch it again lmao

handful of wood frames, some arrows and stealth will go a long way. walk the perimeter, nerd pole above the wall, stealth snipe the buggers. repeat at different angles to get em all. once you know where they spawn at, you can skip the frames and just creep thru the poi picking them off as you go

That's almost exactly what I do. I can almost completely clear the place before going in. I just wish that they would fix the Bear Hives!

Archived