[WORLD] EPIC CITIES v17a.b240.7.3s

backdownhipi

EDIT

NO MORE CLIPPING BUILDINGS, it resulted in way too much lag. enjoy a clean world

Welcome to EPIC CITIES FOR 17alpha

Prerequisites : Combo pack 35

Install directions:

1. combo pack 35

2. extract my mod into your game directory.

3. ?

4. profit?

but seriously enjoy, its taken hours of work, since the TFP keep updating the game every day!!!, no i just enjoy this sort of thing so it was really no trouble.

I have included my serverconfig for those wondering how to get a dedicated server running this.

924207421_EPICCITIES17a_b240.7_3s.thumb.jpg.e44234421549ff1f02ea0fdfddb59743.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8to4snlserdankn/EPIC_CITIES_17a.b240.7.3s.zip/file

I highly recommend HBB mod, its horders biger backpack. 144 slots, makes looting a ton easier.

I MUST INSIST using the mod "30k stacks" one of the best modlets every made. doesn't break any game play. just makes it to where you don't have 9 stacks of 15 water jars. instead you have 1 stack of 120 water jars.

I enjoy the mod "multipassenger"

- - - Updated - - -

to start a single player or multiplayer, choose new game, select world as EPIC CITIES 17a.b240.7.3s

use serverconfig as guide for dedi server

indeed, a last minute update nixed out a lot of the prefabs. it created too much lag. i will work on it again, but i just didnt want someone to go through all the lag i suffered.

you are welcome to use the prefabs.xml from 221, you will only not have the rave factory, and a few new cabins.

Archived