Wonky maps in stable

Kilroy83

So I started a new game after they released this stable version and a few minutes after finishing the tutorial I find this weird bug with the water, instead of a proper lake it was like a layer of water blocks floating in the air (you could see the bottom from the road because of how blocks were positioned).

My first thought was ok, maybe it is working that way because the map was generated in experimental (map data is stored in 7dtd folder so even if you start a new game it uses the same map as before), so I deleted all random map data and generated a fresh one under the current version only to find crossroads where the game seems to be unable to decide which one has priority in regards of height and positioning and roads that suddenly go up in a 90 degree angle.

Is it a normal thing in all seeds or maybe some specific ones not compatible with this version?, the seed I'm playing is Somewhere.

So I started a new game after they released this stable version and a few minutes after finishing the tutorial I find this weird bug with the water, instead of a proper lake it was like a layer of water blocks floating in the air (you could see the bottom from the road because of how blocks were positioned).

My first thought was ok, maybe it is working that way because the map was generated in experimental (map data is stored in 7dtd folder so even if you start a new game it uses the same map as before), so I deleted all random map data and generated a fresh one under the current version only to find crossroads where the game seems to be unable to decide which one has priority in regards of height and positioning and roads that suddenly go up in a 90 degree angle.

Is it a normal thing in all seeds or maybe some specific ones not compatible with this version?, the seed I'm playing is Somewhere.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

=P'

I'm sure there's plenty of wonky stuff going on.

RWG is far from finished.

FAAAAAAAAR from finished.

Ah well... it's just going to take time before we get anything bug free.

For now.... consider it a world created by Atlas from NMS.

Atlas is breaking down and you're getting anomalies.

At least you don't have sentinels to deal with....... yet.

Here some screenshots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26618[/ATTACH]

A little steep but doable

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26619[/ATTACH]

Maybe not this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26620[/ATTACH]

Workers responsible of the road that goes east were underpaid, that for sure

Lol yeah!

That's definitely some wonky stuff right there!

PqhYWsJ.gif

Archived