Possible to rollback?

big-boo

Hi, i'm new to the game.

first, i search the forum and didnt find the answer, if it's answered just link me plz.

Well, i'm a new player we played 3 friends for 1 week, its not long i know. but i would like to keep the current game.

is it possible? can i rollback to the old version?

If the a17 was released on November, why i get it today?

Yesterday i was playing al fine, and today i cant continue my save cause of the majr release.

Is there new Major relase often? i would like to get a long game, like 500days, and no need to restart every month because of an update.

all information you can give mewill be apreciated.

And, i know theres probably a lot of new stuff and good thing, but the game was fine like this for me.

I hope i dont have to restart a game to often.

thank you.

An experimental beta version was released in November so you had to actually go into your steam properties for 7dtd and opt into the beta to get it. Stable !7A was released today so it updated for everyone else

If you want to rollback to 16.4A you can do that in the beta branch. Go to your game in steam and right click it and select properties from the drop down. Next look for the Beta tab. Select that dropdown and look for beta 16.4 and opt into that.

A17 experimental got released in November. It's basically the test version of the alpha and it took them 240 builds to get this "stable" version out. Which is just throwing you all a bone just before xmas because while it is technically pretty "stable", it feels a lot less complete than previous "stable" alpha's. But it's what the crowd wants. Something to play over the xmas holiday without major patches that would force them to restart their world. And that's OK I guess.

In the end it's still an alpha and if TFP decides to drop a patch right after xmas that will force you to restart your world, there is nothing you can do about it.

Like the previous guy said, you can just go back to A16.4 and play that some more, but A17 made some pretty big changes to the skill progression system so maybe it's better not to learn too much how A16.4 works and dive straight into A17.

oh Thank you guys, i checked the beta tab in 7day to die properties and i found the 16.4, my bad i saw the 10.4 on top of the list, he 16.4 was in middle..:stupid:

we finaly started a new world in navez, but i realized than our previous game was random. i will need to read about it.

Thank You for your Quick answer

Oh and if you can answer me a last little thing..

Is it normal than we found a lot of gun evry where, it was pain in the ass to get one in my last game, i add a lot of part of gun but for whole gun it was rare

now in 2 minutes i get 3 shotgun, 4 hand gun, a lot of ammo and more.. fun because zoombie seem stronger, but strange a bit.

oh Thank you guys, i checked the beta tab in 7day to die properties and i found the 16.4, my bad i saw the 10.4 on top of the list, he 16.4 was in middle..:stupid:

we finaly started a new world in navez, but i realized than our previous game was random. i will need to read about it.

Thank You for your Quick answer

Oh and if you can answer me a last little thing..

Is it normal than we found a lot of gun evry where, it was pain in the ass to get one in my last game, i add a lot of part of gun but for whole gun it was rare

now in 2 minutes i get 3 shotgun, 4 hand gun, a lot of ammo and more.. fun because zoombie seem stronger, but strange a bit.

That's normal with A17. Basic, functional guns no longer require assembly and are far easier to come by than in previous alphas, for better or worse.

Archived