Weather Survival Modlet?

Exxodous

I'm looking for a modlet to remove weather survival. With the last change to RWG where snow and desert can be next to each other you can go from burning up to freezing in 2 seconds and I don't find it very enjoyable. In addition the console command to turn it of doesn't seem to work, for me anyway.

So I'm looking for modlet to remove it. All suggestions or help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My modlet Get Greener doesn't remove weather survival but it does remove both the snow and desert biomes so the problem doesn't happen.

Thanks Khelldon, but I'd rather not start over "again" lol

I'm surprised no one has written a modlet for this, or maybe the console command is working for others? Can anyone confirm that the console command is or isn't working for them and if it is thoughts on why it won't for us?

I suppose I can try to edit the buff XML manually as I'm not prepared to try the xpath way yet.

Well, this is my attempt to solve the weathersurvival problem. So far it seems to be working. Of course you have to wear a duster.

<config>

<set xpath="/items/item[@name=leatherDuster]/passive_effect[@name=HypothermalResist]/@value">65</set>

<set xpath="/items/item[@name=leatherDuster]/passive_effect[@name=HyperthermalResist]/@value">65</set>

<set xpath="/items/item[@name=leatherDusterBlack]/passive_effect[@name=HypothermalResist]/@value">65</set>

<set xpath="/items/item[@name=leatherDusterBlack]/passive_effect[@name=HyperthermalResist]/@value">65</set>

</config>

• 5 weeks later...

this needs a modlet

Thanks Khelldon, but I'd rather not start over "again" lol

I'm surprised no one has written a modlet for this, or maybe the console command is working for others? Can anyone confirm that the console command is or isn't working for them and if it is thoughts on why it won't for us?

I suppose I can try to edit the buff XML manually as I'm not prepared to try the xpath way yet.

My friends and I have this same problem sick of the HOT COLD! weathersurvival off is not working. looking for a fix without

spawning in a duster.

Archived