Fix no tree house pls!

KingSlayerGM

There is a workaround that allows you still be able to build treehouses. Just place one or two columns of wood frames at the base of a tree with a 3x3 of wood frames around the tree at the height you want. Put your catwalks on top of them and then remove the frames. The catwalks will stay in place on the tree. You now have your treehouse. I can't say what it has for SI though, I haven't tested that yet.

There is a workaround that allows you still be able to build treehouses. Just place one or two columns of wood frames at the base of a tree with a 3x3 of wood frames around the tree at the height you want. Put your catwalks on top of them and then remove the frames. The catwalks will stay in place on the tree. You now have your treehouse. I can't say what it has for SI though, I haven't tested that yet.

I tested this and it does seem to work. Just be warned, it took two zombies about 9 seconds to go through a 1200hp tree. I wouldn't rely on this for anything other than night one bug out.

I saw a pack of wolves run by, most of them went out of view except the last one, so I shot it. It chewed through a tree in a couple seconds and then came after me. I wouldn't trust a tree ;)

Also, weren't catwalks locked behind the table saw? Perhaps they removed that because I saw someone requesting it.

Not that a wolf has any business chewing down a tree though.

I tested this and it does seem to work. Just be warned, it took two zombies about 9 seconds to go through a 1200hp tree. I wouldn't rely on this for anything other than night one bug out.

Yeah, zeds will eat through trees pretty fast now, but you can build one if you want.

I saw a pack of wolves run by, most of them went out of view except the last one, so I shot it. It chewed through a tree in a couple seconds and then came after me. I wouldn't trust a tree ;)

Also, weren't catwalks locked behind the table saw? Perhaps they removed that because I saw someone requesting it.

Not that a wolf has any business chewing down a tree though.

I'm not sure if catwalks are locked or not. I've only used them in creative so far in A17. You can still use wood blocks for your treehouse. I just used catwalks because that's what OP mentioned in his post.

Archived