#1 When running from certain death never run uphill
- the zed was between me and downhill so I ran up to get some distance from it than ran downhill
#2 When running from certain death dont stop to loot or pick flowers
- I wasn't picking flowers it was a bird's nest and I was hoping there was some feathers in there to make arrows
#3 Its not a good idea to try and kill a armored undead corpse with a level 1 old tree branch you picked up
Did you see the day and time? I have been playing less than 10m on day 1. I had a level 1club and a level 5 club. I guess I could grind clubs right at the start but I'm usually racing against the clock to find a place to base up.
#4 When running from something that wants to kill you its not a good strategy to run 50 yards then wait for them to catch up, then run 50 yards
then wait for them to catch up, then run 50 yards and wait for them to catch up. You might try losing line of sight and hiding
- When I stopped I crouched trying to break line of sight but I kept running into more running zombies. Also I was out of stamina so I was trying to regen some before sprinting again.
#5 And never ever, ever ever try and fight a bunch of zombie by punching them in the mouth. That's Zombie Survival 101
- Those are the only weapons you have left and i was out of stamina, fists were all I had left.
#6 You will not always be able to win in any given situation. Like in life sometime all you can do is run.
- Agreed, the vid was poking fun at myself not a knock against TS. Honestly if hadn't run into that 2nd running soldier zombie I probably would of survived.
On a side note you might want to mess with your video settings. It looks like you have you vision set real low. Your zombie are popping into view when they are close. You are not seeing them spawn far a way on the ground like you should.
- Vid/Range settings were on max and I saw no instances of popping in zombies when watching the vid.