[The F are you? part:]
I am NLBlackEagle and have quite a history when it comes to creating maps, started out when i was 13 on battlefield vietnam map modding, which had extremely bad documentation by the way! Later i moved on to Minecraft for which I created the original universe of Dregora.
[The Dregora Universe]
The map Dregora I am making for 7d2d could happen in the same universe as the story I made for minecraft but way earlier just after the blight happend in 2117 which basically is a devestating world crippling event with nuclear fallouts and weird exotic particle accidents. Very fancy! Read More story: Dregora - The Blight
- TrainPack (Stations, Trains & Tracks included)
- StreetPack (With Sewers)
- QuarantainePost Collection (Modulair parts used to make the Quarantaine Post)
- Quarantaine Waste processal (Zombie Waste Pit, originally part of QuarantainePost but offered seperately)
- Reinforced ThePimps Construction Skyscraper (Wont collapse as easily)
- The Bellows (Big Scary DOOM styled mines)
- Highways Collection (By Fastburst but updated by NLBlackEagle)
- Here4BeerPub (A simple Pub)
- Gasstation (A troll prefab that is indestructable with loot. Originally a trader)
- Furniture & Decor shop (For the anarchy Server-Side mod that allows you to buy decor items)
- Powerlines Collection (Big power poles that connect the HydroDam to several cities and townships.)
- Billboard Collection (A fast collection of billboards specifically for Anarchy but can be used on other servers too. They mostly consist out of jokes)
- EinHerDam (HydroDam made to honor EinHerJar, a pretty big prefab. May house the entrance of a vault in later releases)
- Bridge Giktown (Biggest suspension bridge possible at the time of A17 and possibly A18 too)
- Notre Dame (Made for Anarchy by Madness, a previous admin of Anarchy)
Download it all here, on 7d2d.dregora.com
First and foremost, this pack, this world wouldn't be possible without the persons listed below. Secondly, feel free to download any content offered and use this on your server, share it between friends or even update it when I fail to do so. Long story short, this is not my stuff, it's the communities stuff as we all had a part
- Einherjar (for names, idea's and nagging gikon when needed)
- Girlfriend for allowing me the time to work on this project!
- FastBurst for his Sunken Highway Collection!
- All participants in the Slaan project! Special thanks to:
- Anarchy for hosting the map
- All the awesome players on the Anarchy map and Discord for their support and constructive criticism!
- Guppycur, HaidrGna, Cpt_Krunch and many more at Guppy's Discord for all their unconditional help!
- Pille for his awesome zombie.exe tool!
- Slaan for his awesome prefab pack ( especially the roads! ) and the YouTube tutorials! Slaan Project:
Magoli - Compo Pack
Pille - Editor and amazing prefabs
Laz Man - more amazing prefabs
Reach Gaming - Play Testers and Advertising
Sundog - Moral Support
Guppycur - Excellent youtube guides
BigC90210 - Provider of hardware, Powershell guru
Not a Gamer Gaming - Youtubes and some amazing prefabs
Topminder - Nice prefab pack download
Hernan - amazing prefab
[My First Prefab]
Fun fact is that I actually did not had a first prefab but I did had a first world in both senses. However, if i had to name a first prefab it would be The Vault. Here's a little teaser trailer:
The Map 8x8k - Will update once finished.
Custom Terraforming with real heightmaps