Summary: Jail Doors have broken colliders.
Game Version: A21 b313
OS/Version: Windows 10
CPU Model: Intel Core i9-9900K (16 CPUs @ 3.60GHz)
System Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
GPU Model and VRAM: NVidia RTX 3080 Ti
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Video Settings: Ultra
Game mode: MP host, RWG
Did you wipe old saves? Yes
Did you start a new game? Yes
Did you validate your files? Yes
Are you using any mods? No
EAC on or off? Off
Bug Description: In creative mode, placing either a single or double jail door of any color and then destroying it leaves an invisible collider object behind in the voxel. The only way I have successfully cleared the voxel is with dynamite - after blowing up whatever remains invisibly in the voxel, I can place new objects again.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) With Creative mode enabled, use U to open the creative menu and search 'Jail'
2) Pull and place any type (single/double) or color of Jail Door in the world
3) Using the digger SMG or any other means (except explosives), destroy the door
4) Attempt to place any block or object into the voxel grid previously occupied by the door
5) Notice there is something invisible there blocking new object placement
Actual result: The voxel doesn't reopen to accept new objects when the jail door occupying them is destroyed
Expected result: You should be able to put something in the voxel after breaking the door by means other than explosives