Summary: Clearing a POI with "30 days" loot respawn time and changing it to "7 days" will get loot respawned in 7 days, but no sleepers until 30 days have passed.
Game Version: A20 experimental
CPU Model: Intel i5-4570
System Memory: 8 GB
GPU Model and VRAM: Radeon RX 480
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Video Settings: Custom (but should be irrelevant)
Game mode: SP
Did you wipe old saves? Yes
Did you start a new game? Yes
Did you validate your files? No
Are you using any mods? No
EAC on or off? Happens with either setting
Bug Description: Changing the "loot respawn" timer setting of a game does cause POI loot to respawn after the new time is up, but sleepers will remember the old setting for their respawn timer.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Set loot respawn timer to 30 days
2) Clear a POI, note the day. Make sure to kill sleepers and loot at least one container. Leave the POI.
3) Leave the game, change loot respawn timer to 7 days, go back in
4) fast-forward the time to day (POI clear date + 8 to be sure). Enter the POI, confirm that loot has respawned but sleepers did not. Leave the POI again.
5) fast-forward the time to day (POI clear date + 31 to be sure). Enter the POI, confirm that sleepers have now respawned as well.
Actual result: changing the loot respawn timer only uses the new time for loot respawn of previously cleared POIs, and sleeper respawns of POIs cleared after the change. POIs cleared before the change use the old setting for sleepers (but not loot).
Expected result: since sleepers and loot are supposed to respawn together, changing the timer should affect both loot and sleepers in previously cleared POIs - or maybe neither.