Summary: Player falling outside map causes player to fall to the bottom of the map and then continue to respawn right above the bottom of the map.
Game Version: A20.5 (b2)
OS/Version: Windows 10
CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
System Memory: 32 GB
GPU Model and VRAM: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super 8 GB
Screen Resolution: 2560x1440 px
Video Settings: Custom
Game mode: MP client
Did you wipe old saves? Yes
Did you start a new game? No
Did you validate your files? No
Are you using any mods? No
EAC on or off? On
Falling outside map border, past the radiation zone, causes player to fall to the bottom of the map, and then continue to respawn right above the bottom of the map in an infinite loop.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Play on the world Navezgane
2) Reach the border off the map while surviving radiation (I didn't receive any radiation damage here).
3) Jump to the outside of the map border.
4) Fall outside the map.
The player falls to the clear bottom of the map without receiving any fall damage. The player then respawns ~1 block above the clear bottom and falls again, then respawns ~1 block above the bottom again and repeats forever. meanwhile the player received no radiation damage or fall damage. Due to the fast repeating respawning, the player is unable to keep the menu (Ecs key) or other menues (e.g. Tab) open, as these will reset, forcing the player to close the game through Steam or Windows. No option to contact server admin available.
The Player either:
* Respawns within the actual map, on the ground in the radiated zone.
* Continously receives fall damage and/or radiation damage killing the player in (short) time.
* Enter the Esc key and select a Kill option (and a similar F1 console command) to kill the player, assuming the Esc key overlay doesn't disappear when repawning as currently.
Example output log:
https://pastebin.com/TrAiumYM (deletes in 180 days from 2022-07-18)
CSV: https://pastebin.com/TsF3UMdm (deletes in 180 days from 2022-07-18)